• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Made with love and care (This uses the old inbox)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Sentient Condrix thing (don't know the source)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Same, Reb. Same.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Caves in Fortuna is the best place for Captura

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    My Roombas are missing and my Excal is possessed, what is happening?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    New shield doesn't joke around!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say thank you.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm going through High school right now. I'm basically the laughing stock of the school, other students make me feel like nothing every day. One day I installed Warframe, looking for something to keep me distracted from my school. Instead of finding a generic third person shooter, I found a loving, warm and accepting community. As well as a fun, challenging video game. It was only yesterday when I was struggling with a quest, I complained on region chat, and a wonderful man came along and helped me beat that quest. It was only a minute after I said that on region.

    When I come home from school feeling like nothing, I log on to warframe, and feel important and needed and happy.

    Sincerely. From the very core of my being. Thank you, Warframe.

    submitted by /u/TheWelshExperience
    [link] [comments]

    Excalibur Umbra Digital Art made by me

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Inaros and Pennant look pretty good combined...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Is Nyx, Frost?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Specter refused to fight o:

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Grineer AI has evolved.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I present the Orokin Oni, Ash!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Its not much but its honest work

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I tried to draw Harrow

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    i call him frost II

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Dark Split Dual Heavy blades

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Update - made an open door in which infested will be leaking through, room will be in disrepair the closer it gets to the door ( phone quality :/ )

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I never realized how terrifying this helmet looks on wisp

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    OV's skybox can be really good sometimes.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    uhhh new Gunsen stance when?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Mah girl is finally getting buffed

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Railjack artillery camping

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Now that I have a good enough reactor, I've been taking out my own Railjack into Veil missions, in order to guarantee that I won't miss the Anomaly.

    And I've noticed something. And it's starting to annoy me, deeply.

    What's up with people who join your ship, and then just camp inside the forward artillery gun? They just sit there. Sometimes they'll shoot. Often not in the right place, and waste all the ammo. Then they never get out of the gun, ever, for any reason. Ships on fire? Gonna stay on the gun just in case. Reload the guns and work the forge? Nah, I better keep this seat warm. Seven boarding parties? They can't shoot me down here.

    And that's it, I think. You're immortal in the front gunner seat, given how it slides down and forward into position. They cannot reach you, hit you, eject you, or otherwise bother you down there. So you just sit back, contribute nothing, and soak up all that sweet, sweet Intrinsic XP.

    And I hate it.

    I'm the Captain of this goddamn ship, I paid full retail before the price refund to build this goddamn thing. And I'm helpless to do anything about it. As the Captain of a sailing vessel, I am ordained to officiate a marriage on my ship, but I can't kick you out of the artillery seat.

    Sucks.

    submitted by /u/bittermang
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe's skybox artwork is rather.. interesting.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment