• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    1 Year ago DE told me my name is not offensive and doesn't violate the terms.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Thank you DE for being considerate to Linux players even though we're a minority that isn't officially supported. Being given this little bit of info meant I didn't have to waste time troubleshooting what went wrong.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Am I being a fucktard for giving others a minute or two to pickup syndicate medals?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    This is what every new player looks like:

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    It appears my newly-bred Kavat is interested in joining my Warframe on the battlefield, but I have not yet matured her for combat. Is this working as intended?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Female Tenno Operator drawings :V

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Finally leveled up high enough to fight the Ebony Warr—wait...Wrong game

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Um..i don't think thats Venari

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I'm relatively new and I family have my first prime warframe on the way and I'm proud of myself

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    And suddenly I want the Kuva Karak

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Every mission I load up only to have dog shaming tennos cast shade on my perfectly normal dog.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    The fact that Avionics dont stack in the reward screen is extremely annoying. (1 hour worth of drops)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    8 minutes of MOAs kicking a Kuva Lich. These MOAs really have no respect for Grineer.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Therapist: Mega Vauban isn't real, he can't hurt you. Mega Vauban:

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Over 1000 hours on steam, xcal remains my most used frame. (My friend never told me it was free to get new Warframes till 100 hours in)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Mesa in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Fun fact: Railjack travels at 1324.8km/hr. Space ships we have today, in real life, no space fiction shenanigans, travel at ~28000 km/hr

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Thats it, just wanted to point out, also, RAILJACK IS SLOW, un-nerf boost plz.

    submitted by /u/YCaramello
    [link] [comments]

    Ki'teer Multipurpose Bleach

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Please move 'close all' further away from 'invite'

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    When inviting someone to my party, I have often closed all tabs, sometimes losing their name forever.

    Maybe by moving the 'invite' option slightly lower, or rearranging the list this problem could be avoided? Or maybe having a double click on whisper tab to invite?

    submitted by /u/asppppp
    [link] [comments]

    On the topic of a stance forma, I really REALLY much rather have exilus formas

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Title says it all, exilus actually gives u versatility

    submitted by /u/MagicalEyeBall
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you DE

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    While I see a bunch of hate surrounding the game, a lot of people saying 'it's not the same' 'the developers don't care anymore'

    You've always been there for me. With my countless burn outs, while I'm lonely at 2am, when I feel like nobody else cares, when I'm in a dark place mentally. You have been my escape, unconditionally.

    I just wanted to thank you guys, for the countless hours I've put into the game, for a FREE game. The community with the exception of a few outliers here and there, is utterly amazing. I've never seen so many people willing to help and offer information and given their time to help other players.

    There is so much passion in this game, so much work and care put into development. I understand you guys are pressed for time, and it's a difficult time in the world. But in all, I'll and many more will be there to support you guys in the future. Thank you for such an amazing experience.

    P.S. Stop giving me bronze drops when I Radiant a relic.

    submitted by /u/Zexula
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting Eidolons

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    TIL kuva liches can yeet atlas rumblers

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment