• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [WTB] [XB1]

    Warframe Trading [WTB] [XB1]


    [WTB] [XB1]

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm new to this sub so please forgive any mistakes.

    I'm currently looking for a few items on xbox, and I hope someone is able to help me out. Been asking tradechat for a while, but so far no response on these items.

    Akstiletto prime receiver

    Scindo prime blade

    Lato vandal BP

    Braton vandal stock

    Braton vandal BP

    Sahasa Kubrow imprints x2

    Sunika Kubrow imprints x2

    If you happen to have any of these items for sale on xbox, please contact me @ Proxinyma in game or on XBL With your price and I'm sure we can make a deal.

    -Proxinyma

    submitted by /u/Proxinyma
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][Price check][Riven] Recommendations about these rivens??

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    [WTS][XB1][RIVEN] UI is bugged. First pic is what I see second is linked stats

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    [NS] [WTT] Cernos Prime Set

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I have been trying to find someone who has a Cernos Prime Set but have had no luck

    submitted by /u/Gatlingun18
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [WTS] [Kuva Brakk] with 59% Toxin

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I want to sell my Kuva Brakk weapon that has 59% Toxin. PM me for offers.

    submitted by /u/consciousSapphire
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [WTB] Kuva Hind any element/percentage

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    After a few hours for killing spawn, I swear this doesn't exist in my game. Offering 75 plat and have a decent grab bag of prime parts if you're looking for anything. In game name is ApolloFireweaver

    submitted by /u/ApolloFireweaver
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTS][Riven][Vectis] Vectis Riven mod comment offers

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    [PS4] [Price Check] [Riven] Kronen mod

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    [PS4][Price check][Riven]

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    [PC][PRICECHECK] 50% electricity bramma with charge ephemera, lich called " Yon'ks "

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    [PC][Price check] +40 shock kohm, no ephemera.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I am curious as to what i can sell this lich for, been thinking around 35ish but i have no idea what im im doing re: lich trading so any input is very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/teo_trashcan
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [RIVEN] [WTS] Kuva Bramma, Paris(decent roll) and Trumna.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment