• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm losing access to Warframe, and I am honestly pretty upset.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I am in a very unique situation. I play Warframe with my spouse on PS4. Because I am blind and she can see, we have a setup that allows her to control the game via keyboard and mouse whilst I still use controller. That way, she can move and shoot and such, and I get to do melee and abilities.

    Warframe has been so special to us. We even had the "Second Dream" theme play at our wedding when we walked back up the aisle, newly wed. We have spent over 760 hours in the past year on the game, and we adore it.

    Then, the hot fix hit PS4. Whatever it was fixing, it wasn't worth what we lost. Up 'til now, the mouse has worked just fine, but after this update, it is unusable outside of menus. We tried adjusting settings, different mouses, and so on/forth. But all to no avail.

    Without this, we cannot play together. Our accessibility setup only works on PS4, and even if we just switched to PC, we'd lose all our time and progress. I know this may sound silly to some people, but my heart genuinely aches, more for my spouse than for me. I love Warframe, but this game connected with her in such a special and wonderful way. She found true joy and magic in playing this game, and our time spent enjoying it together has been some of our most wonderful bonding. To lose all of that, just because of one hot fix update, is honestly really upsetting for us both. I just want to fix it somehow, more for her than anything, as I know the prospect of restarting on PC is nothing short of profoundly sad for her. I'm just unable to do anything to fix this, and it pains me to have this game, this experience, snatched away so abruptly. I am sorry for the rant, I just wanted to vent, and hope someone besides us will know how much this game meant to us, and how much this loss hurt.

    UPDATE: Oh my goodness, the response to this post has reminded me why I love this community so much. I truly feel as if we all lift together, and my spouse and I do not feel so alone. Thank you all for your encouragement and well-wishing, as well as for trying to get this to DE's attention. Maybe Space Mom will save the day, thanks to all of you. Wouldn't that be amazing? Lotus giving us back access to Warframe. Feels very meta, hahaha. Anyway, seriously thank you all so much for the support! We love you all!

    submitted by /u/SightlessSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    If you've never heard of WFinfo, do your self a favor and download it.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I was playing on xbox one earlier and got this hot fix message

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    *sad baro noises* (My first post here, apologies for any problems!)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    i made a Volt run animation !:D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I don't like DE's enemy design for Deimos and I want to see them critically re evaluate it in the future.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    TL;DR: too much immunity, necramech minibosses are the most atrocious examples, too much aggro range,.

    Too much immunity: Status, CC, viral for some reason. I knew viral was the best but pointing out viral like that just feels lazy. I've still been mashing charge attacks at it and it still works. All this does is make my less powerful builds suck even more. Also, these are slapped onto common enemies, not even minibosses. Imagine if every enemy above a grineer trooper had immunity to something, the game would be a lot worse.

    Necramechs: I could make a whole post about these. Iron skin that reflects (almost) all damage, slow field that I can't see, nullifying for some reason, irritating weak point, and that burst attack that just deletes my warframe, all with ZERO telegraphing. And multiple necramechs. There's always unfair/unfun bullshit going on. Pick 2, delete the rest. (admittedly i've gotten a lot better at fighting these but they still feel cheap as fuck).

    Aggro range: Makes all the open world activities that were already boring the third time around that much more unenjoyable. There have always been lancers interrupting my fishing, but they didn't spawn specifically to scream at me or shoot at me and the objective from 10 minutes out until now. Seriously, you'd think the infested hivemind and corpus/grineer commanders would know that sending one guy isn't worth it if I'm just minding my damn business.

    I don't usually like mindless bitching without at least some suggestion to make it better so I'll say this: the nox and void sabotage minibosses are good examples of fun enemies that can't be disintegraded quite as easily as the average crewman. They can take a bunch of hits if attacked incorrectly, but they aren't immune to anything. I wouldn't even mind seeing a bunch of those at once because they're fair. I think DE should use those examples.

    submitted by /u/eldonosaur
    [link] [comments]

    u/Draxy's / @WillowCreative_'s Fleece Ivara Hood Commision!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    For your consideration: Corpus crewmen wearing cozy jackets/coats over their jumpsuits

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Made this with my friend :D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Monthly reminder that pure CC-immunity is a bad system and enemies should have decaying or reduced effectiveness instead.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Moving Zaw and Kitgun rivens out of sorties reward pool

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Currently we have only 4 Kitgun chambers (will be 6 with Deimos Arcana) and 11 Zaw strikes

    That's compared to 70-80 unique weapons in other categories

    The chance of having multiple Rivens of the same piece of equipment is quite huge, so I suggest to move those Rivens into Zuud and Hok and be tied to syndicates activities

    submitted by /u/TrveOmegaSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Bolto prime irl

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    3D printed Bolto Prime (warframe) https://imgur.com/gallery/JJnTQWv

    I printed, painted and assembled this over several days, credit for the file goes to Gianni Co

    https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-bolto-akbolto-prime-warframe-83273

    submitted by /u/Causelessgiant
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless tile sets

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Xaku's right shoulder clips into his chest with the default Xaku Agile Animation

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Orbiter full of decorations? Make those pesky eidolons ride outside the orbiter

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    MR30 Relay blessings don't just fashion the statues, they pose them too

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Started the game about a month and a half ago on xbox, just wrapped up my Railjack <3

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Will there be a change to Companion XP gains? Having to leech off your squad's kills seems like poor design.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Khora Miyabi (DarikaArt)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    When you have no idea what you are doing and kill your first Kuva Lich

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Nezha's Charkam as auxiliary or syandana

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Hi, I'm wondering if someone also is thinking that Nezha's chakram (the one on his back, not the ability) should be an auxiliary or a syandana.

    The problem with that chakram is that it collides with many syandanas (clipping textures and overall bad looking combinations of chakram + syandana) and since there are lot of Warframes with special auxiliary cosmetics, I think Nezha should be able to remove his chakram as well.

    Since Nezha Prime was released, I totally fell for this Prime and I think it look incredible, except that it could be even better, if I could use my favourite syandanas without them clipping into the hoola hoop.

    submitted by /u/p1tap1ta
    [link] [comments]

    Harrow and nova (who should I do next)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Teshin's new rewards on the test cluster seem to rotate. Today he's offering a Veiled Shotgun Riven mod for the same price: 50 Steel Essence

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment