• Breaking News

    Warframe Just another day as a Crewman.

    Warframe Just another day as a Crewman.


    Just another day as a Crewman.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Nailed it.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    I can't believe I actually found it. I can't believe there is a copy of it I thought there wasn't anymore but this is a very Rare catch.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Psychic Goddess

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Can Gara please be changed so that her cosmetic glass armor stays on during Splinter Storm? She looks so much worse without her glass, yet it's removed whenever she has her most important ability active

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I really can't understand why this even exists. Gara's glass is such a big part of her overall appearance, and yet it disappears whenever she uses her most essential ability (which she wants to have up constantly). Am I supposed to just ignore the ability that gives me 90% damage reduction and infinitely scaling damage to nearby enemies, just so my frame can look the way it's intended to?

    It's extremely frustrating to spend time and money making a frame look good only for it to all be wasted by actually using your damn abilities. It's especially egregious on her new deluxe skin, since she has so many amazing looking shards of glass all over her, which you'll never get to see during normal gameplay. Please just remove this horrible feature of Gara, or at the very least make an option to for the glass to stay on while her 2 is active.

    submitted by /u/GoldPhos
    [link] [comments]

    DE, can these huge animations stop playing when I'm trying to use my loadout screen?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    My kubrow turned out to look exactly like my cat

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:50 PM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks this was supposed to be a modular weapon vendor that was scrapped?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Is it just me or is Vox Solaris/Heist Grind reward to time investment ratio incredibly underwhelming?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Especially compared to the Quills grind... I just started doing the Profit-Taker gyromag/atmo/repeller systems grind and I got 1 reward per bounty for 8-12 minutes per mission. The pools are incredibly diluted and I'm already tired of hearing all this unskippable chatter especially the ventkid.

    submitted by /u/RaiQuach
    [link] [comments]

    Here's one more request to DE to fix amalgam furax body count

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    I had noticed a while ago that enemies seemingly stopped getting knocked over from the amalgam furax mod had I didn't really know why at first. But after a while i had realized that it was just inflicting blast procs on the enemies around you so ever since the status rework the mod has been broken. The furax wraith are one of my favorite melee weapons (most used according to profile) and this mod was a great utility as well as increasing the fun factor of smashing through enemies. So please DE it would be nice if it got fixed.

    submitted by /u/Boyo_the_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Infested Mobility needs a duration buff.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I have no idea why the ability has such a low duration, considering all it does is increase your Sprint Speed and Parkour Velocity.

    It baffles me why a movement ability has such a bad timer that 200% duration only gets you 15 seconds on the ability.

    Come on DE, buff this ability so it actually feels worthwhile to out on a fast frame like Volt or Gauss.

    submitted by /u/Nick-nack-nocky
    [link] [comments]

    So that's what "endless" means (15 minutes, no enemy around)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    [OC] "Save your tears for another frame"

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Pretty happy with it

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    Will story events ever come back?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Im relatively new, i started in November and im currently mr6. Why is story in LIMITED TIME things? Its not really missing out on limited time content thats so bad, its not knowing whats going on because i didnt play at a certain time. Why cant these events just be reworked into normal quests?

    submitted by /u/TheBestUsername231
    [link] [comments]

    ceph. Suda disrupt mission on Phobos is broken

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    The first wave of enemies spawn, but none after that so I can't get the key. I can give more details in the comments if needed.

    submitted by /u/Hob_Goblin27
    [link] [comments]

    You smoking baits again? eh, Tenno

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Every vauban user be like:

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    I guess Saryn’s a holy lady now

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Protea farm made easy

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    So I just realized today going over guides how to farm Protea which can be a nightmare in it self.

    Octavia is the go to girl when it comes to just throwing down the mallet and weapon of choice.

    I was most concerned with Granum Void Nightmare, but I slapped on a Rolling Guard just in case....so yeah. If any has problems with it. Octavia is the disco queen for this job. I just need to remember to pick up the pyramids inside the circle of death and not get in the way of line of fire. I am a bit bad timing on purpose her third abilty as I am still running her vanilla song to go invisible.

    So how did you guys farm Protea?

    submitted by /u/ShieldMaiden83
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Lavos, can I borrow your snakes?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Excalibur corpra

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment