• Breaking News

    Warframe Never be impatient with 30 min survival challenges...

    Warframe Never be impatient with 30 min survival challenges...


    Never be impatient with 30 min survival challenges...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Wisp demonstrating her magic - It was an absolute roller coaster creating this drawing, but looking at the end result, I'm happy with it.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    A guy selling ignis wraith bp for 50p in a featured dojo. This is sad.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    A guy selling ignis wraith bp for 50p in a featured dojo. This is sad.

    People who visit the featured dojo, first thing they see is a big notice selling ignis for 50p and new players falling into it.

    I give it for free but I totally understand people sometimes are poor and have to make a living to buy some potatoes so charging 10p is ok but 50 plat is just too much. Pls don't rob newbies who are already poor enough. If you really need plat, sell it for 10p instead of 50 or 100p.

    https://preview.redd.it/n01n5wvr2f961.png?width=1641&format=png&auto=webp&s=7545fea1c563a5cef83209d8d3ca3f80df0e5d5a

    submitted by /u/DonutRolling
    [link] [comments]

    DE, You should really universally unlock the ignis wraith across all dojos for research. It's rather frustrating seeing new players taken advantage of by scammers rather constantly.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Seriously, when I see this I rush to message that ill give out free ones, just so some scammer can't make 30-50 unearned plat off of a new player. Ive not been playing long, and I see this daily.

    Please fix this =).

    Sorry if this is a common one, im a long time lurker and this is my first real post on here.

    submitted by /u/--Morgoth--
    [link] [comments]

    A floating head

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    I printed something. How does it look? Think Spacemom would approve?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    maybe ill be tracer

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I drew this for Father's Day 2020. Appreciate the Liset ship as a balloon.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:33 AM PST

    DE Im LOVING the Glaives rework, thank you, but can we please have this holster option already?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    The Cedo's targeting feels... off

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Wanted to get into Sanctuary for weapon levelling. Xaku had other plans.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Aiight. After a short rollercoaster I gotta take my hat off to the support team.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Friday I came here to find out what I should keep my eye on when I buy plat when I start playing again. I got a bunch of suggestions!

    Saturday I went to log in and I was banned till 2035. No reason I could find. I was admittedly pretty miffed as I hadn't played in quite some time.

    Saturday I (respectfully) emailed support and today they replied.

    Someone hacked my account and traded all my plat to themselves.

    Somehow they caught it, banned the guy, locked my account for security and returned all my plat.

    That's just... awesome.

    Coupon or not I'll be buying some plat now!

    The email said they were swamped in tickets so I dont wanna reply there to say thanks as that just unnecessarily reopens my ticket so- thank you Faye!

    submitted by /u/Laxativelog
    [link] [comments]

    Do NOT claim your Necramech from the Android app (details in comments)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    This time i tried to draw wisp with "only color", i think it turned out pretty well!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Orphix Venom In a Nutshell | Warframe animation by Quite Shallow

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    just wanted to say i frickin love lavos' design.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    im LOVING this recent trend of frames actually having their abilities on their model. protea's dispenser and turrets, lavos' snakes and his vials. it just looks so good imo. bringing the WAR back in warframes, and not the horny teenager design frames *cough wisp *cough

    submitted by /u/Old-Ad-9779
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for Expanding syndicate into new gameplay.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    The original 6 syndicates and their interactions/offerings are (or were) one of the more interesting parts of the gameplay loop IMO.

    As a noob they represent a good source of new weapons and some fashion. And the offerings feel quite unique to each faction. They also help newbies participate in the economy since you have to interact

    But after certain point in the game, they become only a source of relics and augments. And it's not only about "uh, now I have completed everything in the syndicates, I want more". I think there's a lot of room to grow for their offerings, I think the last addition to each one were captura scenes.

    So... i'm including a list of things that would be cool to have faction themed:

    Completing the look: - Syndicate Ephemeras - Syndicate Armor - A companion cosmetic (I.e. kavat accesories from red veil, kubrow accesories from new loka, a sentinel skin from perrin sequence).

    More weapon augments, with their innate effects. Exclusive augments for wraith / vandal weapons.

    Railjack Stuff: - Unique turret / ability - Crew member (after command intrinsic)

    Necrhamech/Archwing: - Arch gun or arch melee weapon variant. Maybe something designed exlusively for necramechs is not lore-friendly, but at least an archweapon would be nice since they already offer parts.

    Other: - Syndicate Ayatan sculpture. - Syndicate posters. - Crew member specters (like the ones you find in synd missions).

    And again, possibly lore conflicting, a unique helminth ability.

    submitted by /u/Kass_Ch28
    [link] [comments]

    My Warframe is just built different.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    most overrated frames in your opinion

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    for me inaros is up there. just a boring tank with no ability gameplay. octavia too because she's just boring to play with her afk style set and forget abilities.

    submitted by /u/Legal-Dark-792
    [link] [comments]

    Has this happened to anyone else, this is a first for me

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:17 PM PST

    please don't put common loot in uncommon drop tables

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Cataclysm has cloned cross platform

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Are Corpus Men Depressed?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Everytime I take off some of their helmets they look like they are done with life.

    https://i.imgur.com/rfQgoF1.jpg

    submitted by /u/sendcutefeet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment