• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hug(ShortComic)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    come join us we welcome new recruits

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Am I the only one annoyed by how important yet brushed over the "Heart" of Deimos is?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Like we are causally told that this Heart is the source of our Warframes powers and when it stopped, our Warframe was practically crippled. We restart it to unite a family and kinda just forget about it.

    Shouldn't we maybe have a whole Tenno security force protecting this thing or move it somehow?

    I don't like having the source of my Frames' powers be on an infested moon surrendered by killer mechs to protect it. But that's just me.

    submitted by /u/Angrykiller100
    [link] [comments]

    Would really love if this standing icon was added as a glyph to the Ventkids shop. Pobbers are cute.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Nyx Digital Painting

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Renders Of Warframes, "Weird Ones Edition"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Meet the Cheapskate Warframes: Scaliboor

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    I found this old screenshot. We've come really far.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Ak-Vikasa Syandana for Tennogen

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Inspired by Atlas hehe

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    Going into Unum Tower

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    To be fair, I would date RedText

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    "Divinity"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    "Sabotage Grineer Supply Lines" Bounty still does not always spawn enough enemies to drop enough Supply Beacons to initiate the supply drop.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    This has been a bug since the release of the Plains of Eidolon, but it seems like it has gotten even more common.

    submitted by /u/DifficultyWithMyLife
    [link] [comments]

    XXL Quality of Life Survey - Results

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Hiho everybody!

    A few days ago, I shared a survey to get your opinions on QoL features people would like to have in Warframe.

    Today I want to show you the results!

    What QoL features/changes?

    • Fixed Waypoints
    • Unbind Syndicate reputation from cosmetics
    • Universal Vacuum
    • Select/dissolve "all but one" for mods
    • Remove door ledges
    • Search function for Navigation
    • Opt out of hosting
    • Foundry queue
    • "Hide mastered" for Foundry and vendors
    • Combine Warframe, Operator and Vehicle loadouts
    • Timed auto-revive for companions
    • Default sprinting (was omitted later on to make the survey more bearable)

    Results

    • Opinions: 1 2 3
    • When shown two features and asked to pick one of them: Here

    All survey data: Crowd sourced QoL features | Opinions on QoL features

    Past surveys

    Tilesets #1 - Characters - Watching Warframe Content? - Tileset Survey #2 - Mission Types - Foundry Rush - Quest Difficulty - End of the Year

    Who am I?

    I'm just some veteran that has been playing Warframe for over 4 years now. I'm not affiliated with DE. If you have any questions, just ask in the comments or send me a pm.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Purzzle
    [link] [comments]

    Don't do Host Migration, kids. Been stuck here for the past 20 minutes.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Thrallsprey

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Unexpected Fun?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    So I started out initially playing a frame that I thought I would main and have went to make a few other frames. Firstly I have to say after not giving this game a shot before because the difficulty getting into I can not put it down lol 😂. Secondly I have found myself always combo back to Zephyr for some reason. I'm really enjoying her playstyle and I know it's not the meta pick but idk the bird is growing on me. Anyone else experience this? And any tips for Zephyr will help out I know it's not meta but I'm probably gonna main it.

    submitted by /u/WiLLx518
    [link] [comments]

    Old but Gold, (I forgot which Primetime I got this from)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I was minding my own business with my mech and ummmm ya

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    wait what AHHHHH- ooo nice.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Is there any reason (in or out of universe) why Ember/Frost/Volt don't have at least some innate resistances to their elemental types?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    I'm aware there are mods for this, but it just feels weird that Ember can set herself on fire as one of her abilities, yet doesn't innately have Flame Repellent the same way Rhino innately has Heavy Impact. I don't know if it would mess up the meta /that/ much, and while there are frames where this wouldn't be the best idea, I'm only talking about these three because they're the original fire/ice/electric users and it just feels like it would fit with their theming. If there is possibly a lore reason, I might be interested in that as well.

    submitted by /u/ImNotUlt
    [link] [comments]

    Reminds me of Gary's Mod games from back in the day

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    one of my favorite quests: the second dream and my favorite part in the quest. this was at least 1-2 years ago and it still remains the same

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment