• Breaking News

    Warframe Hi. I drew my Nyx. Got lazy with the background. Enjoy!

    Warframe Hi. I drew my Nyx. Got lazy with the background. Enjoy!


    Hi. I drew my Nyx. Got lazy with the background. Enjoy!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I didn't know Xaku was such a memeable frame

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    ... over 300+ filled Ayatan Sculptures Later ... I'd like to present you all with The Ayatan Orbiter (link in comments)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Last Kuva (not the greatest artist, but had a lot of fun)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Stargaze - Captura edit

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    My poor cat... (minor visual bug)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    [OC] That's Eight, Folks! Please Line Up For Cake in an Orderly Fashion

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    You might be old but are you this old?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    My friends kubrow did steroids and got huge

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Is there a way to order my cat to stay next to me ? and stop going into his own adventures and die every 2 minutes

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    No more standing on extractors

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    For warframes birthday we lost the ability to stand on extractors... it had little to no combat diffrence and it was just fun. Why, was there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/Adurnamage
    [link] [comments]

    Mom and dad looking at me while I'm playing games instead of doing the chores they gave me.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    sometimes the rng + the farm in this game can drive people to make acts of madness

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    FYI: Crew capacity is capped at 33 (for hoarders)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    This is the first time that I get a lich with that voice, I love it

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    space walk

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I finally completed my conservation floof collection.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Railjack, my favorite part of Warfame is broken.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    I've been playing Warframe on and off for years now and Railjack excited me the most. The journey to tricking out my Railjack from scratch in the past was awesome. I thought it really had great potential but the new update disappointed me.

    I liked to pilot my Railjack to destroy enemy fighter and enemy crew ships but hated it when I had to get the hell out of it just to do some AWAY mission. Luckily when I played in the past, there was a mission that only required you to stay in your ship. It even rewarded you properly. I've always thought that the devs would expand on that game mode, like adding mini-boss class ships that you could hunt down for better rewards. In my opinion, connecting the Railjack mission to other parts of Warframe would be awesome but it should be optional to do an away mission.

    Now that game mode is gone and devs even added more forced away missions with reskinned enemy ships. The enemy ships are few, the rewards are trash, you don't ​even gain affinity anymore, sometimes I can't even use my own ship in multiplayer. Now my ship feels like a taxi - broken, boring and useless.

    submitted by /u/Malvol
    [link] [comments]

    Player Service announcement, Look out for Kava imprint scams

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Player Service announcement, Look out for Kava imprint scams

    I was trading for Smeeta Kavat imprints and got "scammed" the Vaska Kavat imprints don't have a description unless you click on them and inspect them so if your not paying attention you could get given a Vaska instead of a Smeeta or Ardaza. So this is both a bug and a PSA for new or mid-level players to pay close attention when buying imprints. (just blurred my name this is not the scammer)

    sorry for quality was on phone camera

    edit: Kavat imprint scams not kava imprint scams

    submitted by /u/toycar59
    [link] [comments]

    Railjack Crewmates chatter is great. How about adding it to Syndicate Missions as well?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    You know, the mission where you are assisted by 2 AI-controlled faction members? It was always so strange for me that they stay silent without any reaction whatsoever - just like some sort of programmed robots. Killing enemy? Silence. Getting shot at? Silence? Getting downed? Silence. Just give them some dialogue to make the missions more alive/immersive. And why stop at the chatter alone? Give us more AI companions customization/recruiting for syndicate missions - let us choose their weapons, show their health status on the HUD like in RJ missions, give us Railjackesque tactical commands menu, etc. Ok, that's another topic, so I'll stop rambling. :)

    submitted by /u/LambertExe
    [link] [comments]

    36% of the way to MR 30

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I think this would be hilarious.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    So you know the voice line where the male Kuva Lich says, " You're dead! You know it, I know it, My 15 friends who are betting on it know it!" . I would love to see fan art of 15 Grineer sitting around a Tv like they're watching a football game but it's just the Lich beating the crap out of the Tenno. I can picture them having chips and dip and betting on how the Tenno's gonna get rolled. I just thought that'd be hilarious to see.

    submitted by /u/TheGreenCalrinet
    [link] [comments]

    Just some prime sand looking at this beautiful view. Happy 8th anniversary Warframe.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Tip - Put an Aura Forma into your Plexus.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Reason - You start with no Polarity on the Aura Slot, and most of the Auras have different Polarities. A few more points you can use to add different mods in.

    submitted by /u/RaikaZero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment