• Breaking News

    Warframe The New War be like

    Warframe The New War be like


    The New War be like

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Gian Point should become a Graveyard

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PST

    DE are removing Gian Point in the upcoming Railjack update for being an overplayed affinity node.

    This is sad, but some good can come of it:

    One common complaint about the game's structure is that, for a power-fantasy, the Tenno feel kinda helpless in affecting the state of the game-world. Nothing we do really hurts the Grineer empire, the Corpus bureaucracy, or the Infested strain. We can't even kill Captain Vor, the very first boss. This is necessary for a persistent semi-MMO that necessitates boss-farming, but is still a bit of a buzzkill.

    Opportunity: A level is being wiped off the map from being over-played. In-game, what has happened is excessive firepower has made that space uninhabitable. Kind of like the Dead Marshes in Lord of the Rings, or those WWI battlefields littered with artillery shells, or Chernobyl. In ground-terms, together we've shelled that fortress into a parking lot. The Grineer retreated due to heavy losses, and abandoned the sector. We did it.

    Maybe keep the node as a Free Space location similar to Earth Proxima, a relic of past victories. Or a Codex entry describing the devastating effects of excessive Tenno firepower. Or a Wiki entry.

    Something.

    submitted by /u/RadagastTheBrownie
    [link] [comments]

    Reason of Mikhail permanent ban

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Reason of Mikhail permanent ban

    Hi guys.
    We all know about Mikhail, but now it seems we have the actual culprit who mockingly admitted his own involvement.
    And it's really disgusting.
    EDIT. Original post was deleted by moderators because of the "witch hunt", so i remove all names, but can provide them to DE.
    EDIT2. Added a few more screenshots (Screenshot 5,6,7) for post reapproval.

    It's all started from the post written by the leader of *some* alliance in their own group around a few weeks before the Mikhail permanent ban occurs. (Screenshot 1, all of them translated)
    And ironically, they're known as most toxic community of the entire russian segment, as well as their leader.

    He wrote that they are establishing a recruiting monopoly in the recruit chat of the region and will eliminate competitive alliances by destruction or absorbing.

    Soon after, we seeing inexplicable Mikhail ban, and even agents state blurry reasons, covering themselves with a zero-tolerance policy.

    And what do think, about a few days after the first post of Mikhail comes out, leader of *this alliance*, in their own discord channel says that they're actually organize a raid of reports on Mikhail, and together with other members of the alliance mocks him. (Screenshot 3, 4)

    Post from Screenshot 2 was written right after the second Mikhail post and his exit.

    I really fear play and spend money in the game where any angry guy can literally permanently ban your account on his own desire or by incompetence of support team.

    Draw your own conclusions.

    Screenshot 1

    Screenshot 2

    Screenshot 3

    Screenshot 4

    Screenshot 5

    Screenshot 6

    Screenshot 7

    submitted by /u/Onjdeus
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeping doggo

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:53 PM PST

    NGL, I'm a little upset now

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PST

    *Visible confusion*

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I'm modding the Ironbride and noticed the Electricity dmg mod required 11 capacity while the rest need 9. Why tho?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    So i got some birds

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Professional K Drive racer

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PST

    "DE kind of forgot about Hydroid."

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Garuda is ready for the railjack avionics update

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Sevagoth, and potentially an upgrade for Equinox?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:44 PM PST

    So, with Sevagoth coming out in update 30, I got to thinking. With it possessing a distinct exalted form, confirmed to be able to be modded separately from base Sevagoth, is there a reason we couldn't apply this to Equinox? Equinox being able to have both forms separately modded would pretty much make her my dream frame, and I think would add some nice complexity to her playstyle for those that want it (Including a more "stance swap" strategy). Hopefully they'll apply this same mindset to later Warframes that possess multiple forms, too!

    submitted by /u/CrackedZed
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon classes that need more representation

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PST

    With the (somewhat) recent additions to the extremely small Warfan, Nunchaku, and Claw weapon classes, I've been thinking: what other weapon classes do we need more of?

    Right off the bat, I can think of no other weapon type that needs some love but the Spearguns. We haven't had a new Speargun since the Scourge; back when Harrow was released. Ironically, there are now more skins for Two-handed Nikana's than there are actual weapons to use the skins on.

    So, what weapons do you guys feel we need more of?

    submitted by /u/Tobi-of-the-Akatsuki
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for a beginner to understand both the mechanics and the lore of this game without having to read the wiki?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PST

    I like this game so far, but I feel like I'd enjoy it more if I understood what was happening. To preface this a bit I'm a solo player. I tend to play APRGs for the narrative and sense of immersion into the fantasy world (stuff like Borderlands or Diablo) as well as the gameplay. Warframe's visuals I'm always down to play something with the words "space" and/or "ninja" in a tagline.

    I have about 20 hours logged, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I played this game during for a little during beta a long time ago but stopped playing because I ran into the problem I'm having now. The core gameplay loop feels super great! The shooting and slicing of space baddies is just on point, but I can't get into the world because not a damn thing has been explained to me. Every session of play I have had so far had me having fun, but at the same time raising a bunch of questions that the game doesn't even begin to address.

    I have a bunch of materials with names I don't even know I'm pronouncing correctly. What do they do? What should I be crafting? Also, to what end? Why are there a zillion items in my inventory? I really understand the combat other than "damage"? Why doesn't the game explain anything to me? There a ton of planets and places I don't know where should I go? In what order? What is the mod station, what does it do?

    I'm space ninja slicing and shooting enemies I don't know for reasons I don't understand. Am I my Warframe or is it some sort of bioexosuit? Who is the space DJ congratulating to why I kill stuff? Who is the space priestess(?) telling me what to do? Who is the A.I. on my spaceship? Why are they seemingly damaged?

    What is going in this game? Why is everything obfuscated? There is obviously a pretty epic (in the literary sense) scifi narrative going on, but I can't even begin to engage with it because I feel like the game has done very little to even begin to hint at explaining the content for me.

    I really want to understand what's going, but I'm having the same problem I have with Destiny (which I also stopped playing for similar reasons). When I played Destiny I was very annoyed that all the lore and stuff seemed to be important but was never really explained to me very well. They used a bunch of cool sounding scifi words and terms much like Warframe to justify me shooting things. The world-building also seemingly deep and vast, but I felt like it just throw me in an ocean of lore during a storm.

    I feel the same way with Warframe, it looks and feels dope, but I feel like I would have more fun if I understood what the hell was going on, or at the very least a semblance. I know that these games are meant to be play for 100s of hours, but I really don't want to have to wait that long to understand the basics. Everything in the game seems to assume I already know that's going on. I'm totally okay with narrative not being spoon-fed to me as a player, but I don't want to leave a game to gain a basic understanding of the game.

    Reading a wiki to understand what is going in a game seems like a horrible new player experience. It's not fun to learn a game outside a game. Even one as cool as this one I feel like it's a big design failure to force players leave a game to learn how to engage with it. Also, I think I spoiled some content for myself on accident. I appreciate Warframe's sense of freedom, but freedom and direction don't have to be mutually exclusive.

    Is there anything I can do to improve my newish player experience? I'm not trying to rant against the game (well I guess I just did, but I mean not to rant against the game in a salty disingenuous way), I want to like it. It seems to make that difficult. Is this a common experience for new players?

    submitted by /u/booster_silver
    [link] [comments]

    Warframes can't look up

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Is Excalibur a viable end game pick?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PST

    i.e. is the starter frame still good late-game when grinding?

    submitted by /u/Beemo_of_tree
    [link] [comments]

    Elevator says no

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Finally exploring captura mode <3

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    How solo friendly is this game?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PST

    I have been playing a bit over the last week or so. Generally I am enjoying myself, but lately I have been encountering difficulty spikes that have me questioning my solo play. I tend to play at odd hours because of my job, middle of the night Pacific time or early in the morning. And in all honesty, WOW raiding kinda spoiled me when it comes to grouping.

    Does the game get progressively harder to the point that soling is not possible, or is it something that can be done? I know that grouping would be easier, but I just want to know what I am getting myself into beforehand.

    submitted by /u/PKnecron
    [link] [comments]

    You shall not leave this place.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:34 PM PST

    MFW these fools are still breathing my air.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:48 AM PST

    2 of my gauss fashion

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PST

    To The Moon

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment