• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my...pile.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    found the nova main

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    How do I evict this mf from my ship ? I rescued him and now he's staying in my ship without paying rent and HE'S SITTING ON MY THRONE. This lazy ass mf won't lift a finger. I even donated him some clothes smh my head.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    The seasonal Shamrock palette is available in the Market (until March 22)!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I Want to Farm in Peace

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I Want to Farm in Peace

    Hello,

    I'll be adressing automatic trade bans, once again.

    The issue is if you farm an "abnormal amount" of resources you get flagged, and consequently trade banned. I haven't been cheating or using automatic farms, other than they provide at least.
    I'll explain, we have:

    • Super powerfull Warframes, capable of nuking entire rooms at a button press
    • Super powerfull Warframes, capable of increasing resource drop chance
    • Companions capable of duplicate or even triplicate resources we pick up
    • Resource boosters and Resource Drop Chance boosters
    • MR 30 Blessings that can also boost Resource Drop Chance

    And appart from resource boosting we have:

    • Endless missions, meaning as long as we can keep nuking, we have no reason to leave the mission
    • Lack of proper endgame, which right now can be done 2 ways - Eidolons and endurance missions to get somewhat harder enemies.

    This being said, I am requesting that Automatic Trade Bans are better thought of. Or removed.

    Why me farming a lot of Nano Spores has to do with trading??

    I got trade banned and obviously I sent ticket to support explaining the situation. This is what I got as an answer.

    DE support

    Now I will be 2 weeks without trading. Which for me is part of my endgame aswell. BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO.

    submitted by /u/AlfredoLindu
    [link] [comments]

    Had an out of warframe experience recently that left me a head in the game.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    My first lich kill and it gets ruined by bad wall placements and t-baggers hell yeah

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Run. Don't look back.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    [PSA] Steel Path Nightwave act ("The Path Less Travelled") requires a mission to last at least 3 minutes for it to count.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    (Reposted on suggestion of modteam, as original was flagged).

    See title. Note that if you're doing it solo, you can hit escape to pause the game, since the timer continues to tick up. Once it hits 3 mins (shown via view mission progress), you can unpause and then extract.

    Kudos to depeshmood on the forums for figuring this out.

    submitted by /u/rafaelloaa
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get the option to remove/delete a focus lens off of a weapon/warframe?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    I don't care about getting the lens back, I just want the ability to go back to not having a lens on the weapon/warframe. I don't like the idea that once I put a lens on something, I can never go back to not having a lens and can only replace it with another. I know it would take forever, but eventually I won't need to farm focus. I have anxiety about permanence, and I've been avoiding putting lenses on things lately because it makes me uncomfortable.

    submitted by /u/Flar71
    [link] [comments]

    He don't want to be hacked

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    O' melons in the wall, share me your wisdom

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Truly Tragic

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    War within Auto Restart

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I did some reading and apparently it was a bug a while ago and still is. Once you complete the war within and click continue it automatically puts you back at the part where ordis throws you out the ship and have to do the whole thing again. Annoying af pls fix

    submitted by /u/BluWray01
    [link] [comments]

    Can't pick a frame

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get back into the game but I'm not sure which frame to pick back up again. I'm looking for a barbarian type of tanking frame. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Bozaks_Code
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else invest a lot of time and effort in a new build on a weapon or Warframe and then end up not using it?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Been doing this for years now.

    Just the past 2 days I've been crafting the new weapons and kitguns since I haven't played for about 4 months.

    Got the new Proboscis Cernos, I love it and its noodly appendages. Got it a nice QOL riven that has dmg - fire rate - projectile speed. Forma'd 5 times. And then never touch it outside of the Simulacrum.

    Moved onto the Cedo. The alternate attack just stacks status effects. Forma'd 4 times on that. Couldn't find a decent riven for it. And then I never touch it again.

    I can say this for about anything I have more than 1 forma for here. I end up going back to my Volt P and outdated Soma P. I have so many rivens for weapons I like but never use. And I don't even want to know many Forma I've used and the time it took to level them.

    Edit: I forgot to mention I even bought cosmetics just for a specific thing and end up never using that thing.

    submitted by /u/Top_Rekt
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, look, I found the Sun!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Getting the Emissary Operator collection again doesn't give more Intermission III credts

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Same with the Protosomid shoulder guard too. Anyone else had this happen?

    submitted by /u/SteamyNZ
    [link] [comments]

    Predasite And Vulpaphyla Regalia Bug

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    On both Predasites and Vulpaphylas the Regalia is messed up (Emblems and Sekharas).

    On Predasites equipping an Emblem or Sekhara on one shoulder will result in that same Emblem or Sekhara being put on the other shoulder albiet in a different position.

    On Vulpaphylas one on the shoulder it'll also have a second one deeper and further back into the shoulder. It's normally hidden, but during some animations (like stretching) you can see it pretty clearly.

    I'd recommend using the Invati Sekhara, Ki'Teer Sekhara, or the Vitus Emblem to see what I mean. I'm just guessing that it may be because of the way they're built and created/generated due to their modular parts because I know that Zaws and Kitguns used to not be able to equip skins due to how the game recognized them. Or perhaps it was planned for them to have customizable limbs or something and that got scrapped (which I understand, they're already very customizable).

    Either way if you have any questions or need any help then feel free to ask. Btw my platform is PS4 but I'm guessing this is on other platforms as well.

    submitted by /u/AcesofAthens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment