• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    FAN ART - Tol and Smol (Atlas, Wisp, Nezha, Valkyr)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I said i was a Mag main on region chat and a guy sent me 20 mag noggles... thanks i guess )?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Gonna prank space mom when she comes back

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    This is new dojo deco. Wolf vs Phoenix.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Finally got my hands on a 6-mag capacity Tigris cause why not. This is an epic gamer moment.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Help: sometimes when I aim with my shotgun while being melee, my guy spins the shotgun as it draws, its super cool but idk how to do it 100% of the time, how do I do it? D: please its cool af

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    "...use it to bolster yourself for battles to come."

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I failed on my steel path cetus bounty because of a immortal Dargyn that hates skates...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Thought I'd share my Easter egg entry here :)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Typical Spy Mission as Wukong (feat. awful greenscreening)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Eros Wings introduced a whole new plot twist

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Folks in the Warframe Discord did some Brainstorming for Railjack on planets. What do you think?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Missing Thurile(Sometimes) & flipped up Kuva Armor

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Perhaps I was too harsh on you, Railjack.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    I ran some railjack missions for the hell of it, as I'm running out of things to forma do. I admit. It feels better than what it did at launch. That don't mean there's no issues at all tho. I still have quite a large issue with the railjack turning into a taxi rather than a battle-class space ship.
    Anywho. Yeah. It's not as bad as I thought.

    submitted by /u/Raxamax
    [link] [comments]

    I think this speaks for itself

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    My RJ Take: Make the missions bounty-like

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Specifically, the missions can be in stages instead of X objectives. Once you finish the first stage, you can proceed to the next. It creates a sense of flow and progression as you break the outer defensive wall to get to the inner defensive wall to finally get to the juicy mission.

    Current State:
    Destroy X Crewships
    Destroy X Security Nodes
    Get inside big ship to do regular-style mission

    My Take:
    Stage 1: Destroy X Crewships and X Fighters.
    Stage 2: Destroy X Security Nodes and hack X Stations.
    Stage 3: Get inside big ship and do regular-style mission.

    submitted by /u/GeneralBoots
    [link] [comments]

    Just made this in class, I know it’s not that great and I’m no artist, but I hope you enjoy it.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    First try painting an egg for the eggy boi contest (not my entry)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    What do you call Alad when he's lonely?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Operator guide for hunting Eidolons... now with the correct edits

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Going out of bounds as Titania in Helene Saturn

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Happy Dante's Day.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment