• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I jus love this Image

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    You know who would make a pretty good RJ crewmate?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    [OC] Warframe renders! (rendered in Blender 2.92). (Big thanks to everyone for encouraging me in my path of doing wf renders, it got me to be Accepted in the Content Creator Program of DE).

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    No time to even react

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    He doesn't get paid enough for it to be his problem

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    British fish

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Tenno!

    PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we're trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we'll update this thread! There's a massive 46-pages worth of notes. It's big - the new Corpus Proxima missions are breathtaking and a novel mix of Railjack and Core Warframe. Prepare your anti-Corpus builds!

    There is lots you can do to prepare for this update - consider reading our Dev Workshop​​​​​​​ or watching the video! Console Tenno can certainly prepare, too! But remember - Console Tenno can expect 29.10.0 AND Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii in one build.

    We also have a preview of how we are handling post-Update release feedback and bugs with a new Community Board - check it out! Some of you might remember some board experiments back in the 2015/6 era. We think a per-update strategy better suits our operations and are trying it out this year with our first major Update.

    https://youtu.be/YAhyO9z8_V8

    We will keep you posted, Tenno.

    submitted by /u/rebulast
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Warframe day.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm A Newbie Please Help #15: Safe Zone

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Warframe X Dark Souls | Garuda as the Dancer of the Boreal Valley [Animated Cosplay]

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    First bit of plat i got from trading

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Was hunting for Kuria and found this cool tile.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Can we please get an option to customize crosshairs like we have with the cursor? Getting tired of having a piece of tape and sharpie on the center of my monitor.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    An open letter: Please enable repeated Treasurer spawns in endless missions for dedicated players

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    An open letter: Please enable repeated Treasurer spawns in endless missions for dedicated players

    This is a topic that is very near and dear to my heart, and I feel like I have to make my plea heard in this matter. If I didn't feel so strongly about this I probably wouldn't bother, and yet... here we are – so I write this open letter.

    The reworked Corpus ship tileset is both visually and from a sound-design perspective probably my favourite tileset. I love looking for the Solaris prisoners and saving them for no other reason than that fuzzy warm feeling (probably also a way to deal with my own trauma), which is an incredibly engaging system to me.

    Such a beautiful tileset

    And yet...
    I dread going there. I dread going to my favourite tileset.

    There are so many Solaris prisoners, and so few Treasurers spawn that I can never have enough coins for all of them,
    and have to leave the poor Solaris behind. The emotional toll of that is too harsh for me to regularly engage with.

    I know, I know, they're not real. The whole game is not real, but even so...
    The emotion it stirs inside is real. I save them because I care, and it is actually
    quite nice to engage with the game in a non-murderous way in these moments.

    Happens too often

    Treasurer always spawns extremely late in a mission, when people already want to extract, and rarely do they wait for him. Most people also don't know that the treasurer will not spawn if anyone is within 35 meters of extraction.
    I always try to encourage people to wait, but it doesn't always work.

    Explaining and pleading with teammates every mission gets pretty tiring

    Most of the times, I am also the only one to save the Solaris (save for a friend who I've "conscripted"), so I have to save 2-3 Solaris per mission (sometimes more, I have had up to five in a single mission), with the option to maybe get one back if my teammates are nice enough to wait.
    On the other hand, if I go solo, I can just wait until the Treasurer spawns and definitely get the coin, but that means I definitely have to be the one to save all the Solaris.
    In some missions (Crossfire, Corpus ship Sortie with non-Juno enemies) the treasurer won't spawn at all, even though the prisoners spawn - an oversight?
    No matter how I slice it, running a mission on that tileset is - on average - a coin loss, and thus, saving Solaris is unsustainable.

    The acolyte-spawn-model may help

    I get it. Granum Crowns are supposed to be an extremely scarce resource. You want this resource to matter. But there should still be some way to get more of them for dedicated players. The Acolyte model would work well for this – have the Treasurer spawn multiple times in endless missions, and very dedicated players could get enough Granum Crowns, without detracting from the intended scarcity. Having to go out of your way to farm these coins in long missions mean they still matter.

    I'd farm the heck out of that – it would be an evergreen farm target for me.
    It would be something consistent for me to do and enjoy the game at MR29+.

    What I am trying to say is:
    Please, let us save our Solaris siblings. For we all...
    lift. together.

    submitted by /u/Her_Lovely_Tentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated mission for Thermia Fractures

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Finally the fracture event is back and back with it, is the recurring problem that the option to start this event on the navigation screen, often log me into squads that are doing things other than sealing those fractures and i end up doing them all by myself.

    To fix that, here's an idea, like the missions we can get with Konzu to hunt Eidolons, during the fracture event, Eudico should have the option to give us a mission to start searching Thermia fractures so we can have a bigger chance to find people that also are searching for them, this could work like those infinite excavation missions on Deimos where you have to protect the drills. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Darth_Horseman
    [link] [comments]

    A reminder of a old tease

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    What Should I Name My Beautiful Boi?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Resource drones should be reworked for Railjack resources

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Railjack resources are much harder to farm (who hasn't spent the end of mission time in their archwing just shooting rocks???) than normal resources, especially considering warframes like Nekros and the Smeeta kavat. Drone extractors could be made much more useful and relevant if they were allowed to be deployed in Empyrean areas and pick up Railjack-sourced resources (like titanium!!) passively.

    submitted by /u/arkhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Right Leg Kuva Stragh Leg Plate Is On Backwards

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Awakened Captura

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Can we have a captura scene of the old railjack interior?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    grineer and me: the new beginning

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment