• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [PC][RIVEN][PRICE CHECK] someone who knows more than me, would you mind helping?

    Warframe Trading [PC][RIVEN][PRICE CHECK] someone who knows more than me, would you mind helping?


    [PC][RIVEN][PRICE CHECK] someone who knows more than me, would you mind helping?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    [WTS][PC] [kuva bramma] 30% heat + full mask/helmet | [kuva nukor] 28%heat + full mask/helmet Preferably 200p each IGN: shawki444

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    [PC] [Price Check] I know the weapon has been nerfed but I wonder how much it could cost

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    [WTS][PS4] Vengeful Toxin Ephemera + Kuva Bramma 25%tox, 160p obo

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    [XB1] [Riven] [Price Check] Wanted to know what this would be worth. I'm newer to trading.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    [XB1] [WTB] Looking for an Ignis, MR13 or below [Riven]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Trying to find one to help me with my ignis wraith levelling. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CrashingEgo
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTS][Lich] 38% Kuva Tonkor, Vengeful Toxin Ephemera, Saryn Hemlock Helm on the shoulder, 300pl

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    [XB1][W] I'm looking for one or two limbo prime parts and the limbo prime blueprint

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    I need the limbo prime blueprint, the limbo prime system's (part or blueprint), and possibly the limbo prime neuro optics (part or blueprint). I have a relic for the limbo prime neuro optics and I already have the limbo prime chassis. I'm willing to trade all of my non limbo prime blueprints and parts for it. I'm possibly able to trade platinum for it but I'd have to buy it and I dont know if I can.

    submitted by /u/lilcolon
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] [price check] what would this kuva lich 58% toxin nukor with nekros soulder helmet go for

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    [XB1][WTB] Rhino Prime set and Detect Vulnerability

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I would prefer to have a set but I'll buy parts also

    submitted by /u/The_hog3
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [WTB] Egg Lich

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    WTB lich with the last name of "Egg", and (optionally, but preferred) a first name ending in the letter g. ANY weapon is fine, ANY percentage. Ephemera not needed. Male or Female. Price offering: 150-250P, Higher end given for a lich whose first name ends in g, or for a funny first name.

    submitted by /u/WeAllLiftTogetherMp3
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][WTB] Looking for MR 8 or 9 Pathocyst [Riven]

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Looking for a riven for a low mr buddy. He refuses to rank up his Mr, which makes this riven Expecially hard to find.

    Pathocyst riven MR 8 or 9. I'm offering 200p without regard to the roll.

    submitted by /u/tomb_trader
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][Q][Lich] Price Check: 52% Heat Kuva Seer, Vengeful Flame Ephemera, Masked

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    [PC][Riven][Price check] Dual Cleavers: +cc, +sc, +slash, -combo duration

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment