• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Banshee Soprana Deluxe Skin

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    How I felt when glassmaker finally ended so long ago.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    yes , yes i do in fact play WARFLAME.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Been doing a bit of decorating.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    So i did this long time ago but check it out anyways.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    TIL that -100% ammo prevents you from actually picking up any reserve ammo

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Can we plez get rid of these friendship/nonsense doors? Thanks.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Beat up and thrown straight to the abort button.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Could we get a volume slider for weapon sounds?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    A good friend of mine has had some traumatic experiences and recently got into warframe. Sadly he had to take a break because some of the weapons apparently sounded way to real for him. Now I never had any experience in that field and as the title suggest, could we get a volume slider for all weapon sounds? That might help some people who struggle with ptsd and similar stuff.

    submitted by /u/Avalon15
    [link] [comments]

    Ship mates

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Arcane Strike + Warcry Baruuk = Unlimited Speed

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    This is my new world

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    My Lex and I made it to Typhoon!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    When Capture Eidolon For The First Time In Your Life

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    I Am New to Reddit and To Warframe

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Hello. I am new here. I have a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, so I apologize if I don't engage with people in expected ways. I am over 40, for reference.

    I haven't been playing long. I am playing a Mag that's at max rank. I am enjoying the game, but I think I might suck at it. I see other players just dominating, zipping by and leaving me in the dust, and I wonder how they got so badass. I feel like my Mag is pretty formidable so far, and my weapons are max rank, too, but I know there are features to the game I'm not using as best I can. Mods, for instance. This is a deep game. I read the chat and I don't know what people are talking about. Someone asked me if I was farming for necros, and I had no idea. I was just playing a mission and killing enemies. I know what farming and necramechs are, but I don't know how to farm for necros. I rarely use the foundry. I don't know how to do anything with mods. I just automod, but I know that isn't always the best. There are a lot of mechanics, and I get confused. Whenever a game gives me a lot of options, I get lost and I end up playing in the smallest way possible. I feel like I'm playing Warframe wrong, and I worry that the other players I encounter think I'm dead weight.

    I'm sorry if you play a mission with me and I'm lame. I'm trying to help out as best I can.

    submitted by /u/mousebirdman
    [link] [comments]

    Ember Prime Fanart

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Felt cute, might hunt some eidolons later with my [Operator]

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    What is your favorite frame and why?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I personally like wukong, because you basically get a body guard/Spectre and his passive is good. The only ability I don't like is his 4th. It's kinda boring and doesn't seem that good so I replaced it with roar for dmg boost.

    submitted by /u/DarkFalconist
    [link] [comments]

    First impressions of Railjack

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I started playing about 2 months ago.. my friend finally got a railjack last week and honestly it was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. It felt so immersive I had to hop off because of motion sickness! haha

    Hopefully they expand on it, feels like it has so much potential.

    I'll probably get bored of it soon and it'll feel like a grind, but these are the magical noob times for now :)

    submitted by /u/TingsInMaSocks
    [link] [comments]

    I'm such a good shot, I can hit about 200 enemies with 1 bullet.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    game broke

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    ahem.....game is so bad that it makes EA look good

    the grind is just overwhelming and it's not enjoyable

    submitted by /u/Retr01dOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment