• Breaking News

    Warframe family photo (tennocon submission)

    Warframe family photo (tennocon submission)


    family photo (tennocon submission)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    [Volt] The Lightning-Bending Speedster

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    After 2 and 1/2 years, my Starter Warframe is now Primed :D

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Tried to make it look like a dragon, looks good?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Is there anything like this weapon in the game?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Playing a Shawzin while riding a Domestic Drone. A moving orchestra if you will

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Final Exams weeks are over; continued & finished a dusty WIP of Octavia Prime

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I just did an artwork of Nezha & my Operator

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    "We all lift together" more like 1 or 2 lift while rest of the team is afk

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    MR30 here and I have been playing warframe for quite some time now. But recently the amount of afk players have almost entirely killed my love for the game. I love the mechanics and the gameplay but most of the time if im not using recruit chat it feels like im playing a singleplayer game with leeches.
    I don't know if its the pandemic and people being at home in classes and playing at the same time or what...
    I get that if I want optimized team I should use recruit chat but I don't think the public matches should be like this at all.
    I want to make this clear that I don't care if you aren't even useful for the team but atleast try to do anything and not just afk with a tanky frame in a corner and move every 10 seconds.
    What do you guys think? Has there always been this much afk or am I just getting bad rng with teammates?

    edit: people seem to be missing one point and thats pretty much on me not explaining it well here

    I have always seen warframe as a co-op game and yeah i can go around these problems by playing solo or spamming recruit chat BUT THAT DOES NOT REMOVE THE PROBLEM there still seems to be so many players that don't even want to play the game but let other people get rewards for them. And as I said in one of the comments I personally dont enjoy warframe as a singleplayer game only the quests but 90% of the game I think is pretty boring for me atleast when playing without others. Then again I don't know what I was thinking to achieve with this since usually people just tell to ignore this problem.


    [link] [comments]

    This is my first year studying animation and I made this character as a final project. Right now I’m rendering the animations ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Worst office ever. No bathrooms, no escape.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Demon doggo got too excited with the new ball...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    My friend got disconnected but his celestial twin still followed me around the entire time

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Is it too late for Octavia fandom submissions? [EPILEPSY WARNING]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    I'm losing my head trying to grind Trinity

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Umm... what?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Warframe showcase! Horizontal version!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I didnt know nezha was gara

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment