• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "We Can Never Return to those Days"

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    SMOL Tenno

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    WARFRAME/OVERWATCH Commission - Moira and Baruuk in a game of...golf???

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Just started, been a blast so far!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I started off as Excalibur but I wanted to try Mag or Volt, but the game said Excalibur is more beginner friendly. The traversal in this game is crazy, you can almost fly, I've never played a game that has movement like this one before! Took me just over a day to finish most of the nodes on Earth and I've moved over to Venus now. There is one mission I couldn't do on Earth but it requires something for mobile defense...

    I also received a blueprint for Gara which I was trying to get parts for but uh, yeah the plains ain't as friendly as most missions I've been on. Because of some enemies out there being bullet sponges, I've left trying to get stuff to make Gara. So guys, when's the earliest I can start getting more frames? I'm about to do my test for mastery rank 2.

    Edit: forgot to mention I'm on ps4😅

    submitted by /u/Alexfreerunner
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I'm stuck on a loop! It takes a while, but I'm sure I can crash Windows with the sheer amount of crash report windows that spawn, over some hours.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    two guns one problem ( tennocon submission)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Got my first BIG BOI iron skin today

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Grineer Infinite Crate Generator?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    So I was doing a spy syndicate mission and just casually collecting medallions when I noticed this interesting little thing about the conveyor belt spy room. This little spot here generates crates and then incinerates them (The Grineer sure do use their resources well, don't they...?) and if you break them you can get small amounts of credits, some circuits, alloy plates, affinity.. the usual generic resources. As far as I can tell it never ends .

    Not really a fast farm by any means, it generates crates about every 15 seconds it looks like, I just thought it was interesting since I've done these missions hundreds of times and never stopped long enough to really notice it.

    Enjoy that little piece of information I guess.

    submitted by /u/shippwnyo
    [link] [comments]

    Which frames can do this?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    So, i'm still relatively new. I'm playing frames like Umbra, Rhino, Wukong, Inaros prime and Valkyr.

    But very often when i join endless missions, which are my favourite activity, i find myself with nothing to kill because some guy is standing in the middle motionless, but every so often using abilities which kill all the enemies on the map as soon as they spawn.

    Fair enough sometimes they also run around the edges of the map in a loop too.

    Ive heard people say that 'all warframes are viable'. But frankly that smacks of lies when atleast a few can make the 3 other players on the team irrelevant, and go to wave 50 alone effortlessly. Although i'm sure these builds have their weaknesses.

    Could anyone point me in the right direction to harness such OPness for myself? I realise they might require some hard to get mods too.

    Edit: Appreciate the info, maybe i don't want this kind of playstyle after all.

    submitted by /u/Bloodaxe007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment