• Breaking News

    Warframe i did 47 rounds on kappa steel path for this image

    Warframe i did 47 rounds on kappa steel path for this image


    i did 47 rounds on kappa steel path for this image

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Ummmmmm. I don't think I should have this. (Just started the game, just finished the first quest) got it while messing with mods.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I made a little concept of a Gauss skin based on Corpus and Ventkids, I present you Gauss Spitfire

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Is it ok that I’m 300hrs in game, but still don’t understand like LOTS of complicated shit?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Yareli's animations look pretty neat on Nova c;

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Rework when?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    drew a Lavos fanart ✨

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I 3D Printed a Gauss

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I kind of remember the Skyrim loading screen when I took this shot.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I'm too scared to mature it and realize my fears. The last thing 2021 needs is a new void demon.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Iron Skin deluxe is broken. DE pls fix

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    I thought this was a clean shot ��✨ [Excalibur]

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    What's a Warframe that you really disliked while leveling up, but came back at a later time and loved it?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I'm hoping this happens to me with Titania Prime.

    submitted by /u/bwitt33
    [link] [comments]

    The best weapon in Warframe

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    TIL enemy Corpus Combas can make big energy shields with their Agendus, and use it to defend other enemies. Wouldn't that make for a cool Agendus augment? Maybe with dmg absorbing to add to the projectile heavy attack as well.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Ember - Draw me like one of your favourite homicidal space ninjas

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Something I hope to see in the New War

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Iron Giant in Spectrum Dojo!!! On xbox c: I Will participate to this Dojo star chart contest!!! Need resourses u_u

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Team by day alone by night

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    When you login and they talking about polarities

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    For all you Naruto lovers Nine tails beast Kurama From Naruto

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Messing around in the captura with the tenant ARCA plasmor and I stopped at the weirdest time they put hologram on the bullets

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Lotus Collector's Statue Arrived Broken: Changes needed to statue packaging

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    As the title indicates: My statue came in broken (minimal damage, but broken nonetheless). Below I will paste a message I sent to the Warframe Store customer support, but before I have a question to others that have ordered statues in the past from Warframe Store: Have you receive some of them with broken pieces? I remember a few years back people saying the one they had virtually no trouble with is Rhino because he is the statue with the most "beefy" pieces and less prone to break on a post taking about someone else having a Mag with broken part. Please reply in thread with your experiences and what you have done.
    --------
    Message to customer support:

    I received my Lotus Collector's Statue today August 14th 2021.

    Sadly it arrived with a broken piece: The pinky finger of the left hand was broken during transport, the box appears to also have suffered water damage so I assume it was probably dropped at some point.

    One of the head cables also came off, but that is my fault as it happened when trying to put her feet in the stand, which I understand is suppose to be hard so it stays well in place and I was able to put the cable back without real issue.

    I find disappointing that at a over 300 Canadian dollar price tag (full set cost + customs) that I end up with a broken product. This is sadly not the first time I've had issues with collector statues with Warframe:

    A few years ago I ordered the Mag statue and she too came with some broken pieces, but a small tube of glue was included inside the package, so I assumed at the time it was a known risk and bit the bullet, in the end the glue helped fix the statue and let it slide.

    Going through the hassle of refund and send the statue back seems way more exhausting than it is worth, especially for just a finger that I can glue back on like I did for Mag's hand & weapon. What I ask is that a review be done on the packaging & shipping process: There's some obvious issues in the current way things are done and they need to be fixed. I love Warframe and want to continue to buy its collector statues, but I am now afraid to get more due to the possibility that it comes broken again for another 300$ down in flames.
    --------
    So my questions to the readers, not just those who bought the collector statues, is this: Do you think that DE should try and amend the issues it has with the packaging of its more delicate product and review how it is being delivered?

    submitted by /u/Sabyn-Highfeather
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away XB1 and Switch tennocon pack codes! PC and PS4 were used on arrival (-: Reply if you claimed!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment