• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fan-concept for a Grineer Biker

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Gave my Steel Path carry a fresh coat of paint

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    me and a friend were messing around in steel path and decided to make a low quality meme thing

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Which is better the wolf or the dog

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    DE, after 31 Updates I think it is time to grant the plat-trophy (PSN)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    I don't even know how this happened

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    *Muffled void speech* Actual grendel art coming soon, I'm just busy :P

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Went full Cyberpunk on the way to see Kela de Thaym

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

    Hi Everyone!

    https://preview.redd.it/edz3cptka4j71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9b466d846f202ce9c26cac21d82451751ce5714c

    Don't be afraid…

    We are back for Devstreams! TennoCon is just over a month behind us, and it's time to hop online and talk Warframe on our next Devstream on August 27th @ 2pm ET. Let's talk TennoCon, and much more…. Including all the details on Plague Star's return, plus a new Weapon coming with it ;).

    Also join us for a STRESS TEST! We had a couple things go wrong with our Relay event for TennoCon. Thus, time to re-run it. We want to make sure we fixed the issues so we can do cool things in the future, so join us as we re-run the Relay rooms and talk about The New War! All Platforms can participate. We'll give you all the information during the Stream, simply be logged into the game and ready to visit the Relay that we will enable!

    As always, we'll also be getting a behind the scenes look at some in-development content and answering player Questions from our forums and Reddit!

    Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint for watching!

    See you Friday, August 27 @ 2:00 PM, Tenno!
    Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

    submitted by /u/rebulast
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Heart in Deimos? {Lore question}

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Hello Tenno!

    I would first like to open with this, I am not that well versed in the lore of warframe.

    Now that that's out of the way; I have been surfing through reddit for the passed hour or so looking at theories for each open world, people having their own opinions; some say they have plot holes, others say they have a place in the game, it gets kind of confusing after a while. I for one think that all the lore ties in, in some type of way. The Heart that is in Deimos caught my attention, What is it really?

    Is it an old orokin bio-mechanism that the orokin created to use and obtain void energy?

    Is it an organic material created by the void and was then use to power many orokin mechanisms?

    I'm currently stumped on this question and would really appreciate help understanding this. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Just-Cosmic
    [link] [comments]

    found out how to use an archgun on Yareli's Merulina. sorry if this was posted here before. i don't use reddit much but from the 10 minutes of research that i did, i didn't find anything about it. hopefully this makes playing Yareli a little easier for my fellow Yareli mains

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    When do you guys think we'll get Prime Access of Nidus Prime?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Apparently Nef decided to pul LEDs on all of his soliders and robots.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Is that green stuff on my lich an ephemera or just how it looks? This is my first kuva lich

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Oh, Defeated Sister of the Wall. What is your wisdom?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    If we could Replace Ordis with Cephalon CY that would be dope AF

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    In ESO, when a Conduit is open, entering Void Mode as your Operator will make the game think you entered the Conduit, regardless of distance between you and it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    When the war is finally over

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Warframe Rainbow Road (speedframe obstacle track)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    FYI: Umbra Forma For Limited Time At Teshin. Please spread the word as these forma are on a 8 week rotation. Don't miss out.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    No duh onkko I can see that

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    My first ever stat stick for khora, may U please get your feedback?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I might be in love with the Corinth

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I'm newer to the game, MR 6 and I bought a pack with the Corinth in it not expecting to use it at all. I started leveling just for the XP and I think I'm in love with it. The sound after each shot makes me feel incredibly happy. I know I can raise the fire rate but I don't wanna change that noise in the slightest because it's the most satisfying thing I've ever heard. I can't wait till my mastery is high enough to get the prime version. Thank you for reading my post dump about how much I love this games stuff :)

    submitted by /u/No_Consideration8318
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what I’m supposed to be aiming at, I’ve done all the spots that needed repairs..

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment