• Breaking News

    Warframe Nidus Prime

    Warframe Nidus Prime


    Nidus Prime

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Lotus is disappoint

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    UI design is my passion.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Infested Machine EVA Mk3 (Goliath Warframe) dojo room.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Man that's alot of credits better choose it

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Hydroid has feelings too

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Outnumbered, Not Outgunned. Really loving the Tenet Arca Plasmor

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    play titania for a while and you will never stop finding these nooks and crannies to get outside of the map

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Leaked Image of the final boss of The New War

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    This Warframe fanart would make a great Ash skin

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Warframe support saved my butt overnight!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    A few weeks ago, I was a mission and the stalker showed up. I beat him up and he dropped the smoking body ephemera bp, which I knew was super rare, so I was very excited. The requirements to build it was a bunch of stuff I didn't have including vitus essence, which, I learned from the wiki, you can get from arbitrations.

    Fast forward to last night when I completed the star chart and unlocked arbitrations. I got some vitus essence and went to check the blueprint for much I needed and I couldn't find the blueprint.

    I don't know exactly when or why or how, but I must have accidentally sold one of the biggest flexes in the game. Once I explained this to the support people, I went to bed figuring in a week they'd tell me it was too long ago so they couldn't get it back. Instead I woke up 20 minutes ago to a response saying they reversed the sale and it was back in my inventory! Holy shit! Big shoutout to the support team.

    tl;dr: Warframe support saved my ass overnight after I realized I accidentally sold smoking body ephemera bp

    submitted by /u/copfromhelll
    [link] [comments]

    The final boss is Baro Ki'Teer

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    We have given him millions of prime parts, weapons, and frames. What does he do with them.. nothing he gives us his monopoly money so we can buy from him. But what does he use the parts for we dont know. My guess is he's building an army with the best warframes and weapons of the old war to take over the syetem.

    submitted by /u/toycar59
    [link] [comments]

    This is the story of how my first prime ever has become a savior in The Steel Path.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I think it’d be kinda cool to play through some of the Warframe feats described in the codex at some point, maybe as a feature added to the Leverian

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Like maybe you could play through Gauss and literally be the Saint of Altra. Or Atlas punching out a meteor like Saitama. Lavos escaping his own execution with the teachings of alchemy he'd learned, Ash demonstrating why he's a patron saint of Tom Clancy, etc.

    The concept I was originally thinking of was the rampage Rhino (Prime?) went on and massacring those poor Orokin schmucks that tried to stop him from reaching Davis, like you could literally be that bulletproof juggernaut literally ripping the walls asunder via dragging across them with Iron Skin fingertips, roaring so forcefully the lights themselves decide to go AFK, while just slaughtering everything in your way. I think accessing and experiencing the Warframe's origins in this way would breathe a bit of life into the Leverian experience. That and maybe we'd finally get a Rhino prex card out of this.

    Also, slightly related, if the Old War or the downfall of the Orokin is referenced in the New War I'd like to be able to play through that too.

    submitted by /u/OrokinSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    An active, moving and interactive umbra could be a thing, right?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    So. A while back I read a comment in this reddit about the possibility of our excalibur umbra literally be around us and walking around and sitting and interacting with us in our orbiter while we don't choose him as our active frame, like our pets when we are not on missions and such. And I found that a genius and lore heavy idea, because if you think about it lore wise excalibur umbra is not just only a meat and metal corpse/suit of armor that our tenno can connect via void Bluetooth. He is alive, and carry with him some semblance of memory and behavior of a past life that we help him deal with in the sacrifice quest! So why can't this be a thing? What do you guys think of another partner keeping us company in our space home?

    submitted by /u/Ariossant
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Warframe ability, and why?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Damn you DE

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    I'VE been farming for regular ash for almost 3 weeks as of this weekend. Oh my god idk who's idea it was to put it in wave 20 of railjack defense but fuck you hard. Even with my most OP warframe it takes almost a hour per session for a 10% chance. Move him back to manics.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    On mission

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Gauss? Archwing? K-Drive?.... How about Superbirb?!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    The Baro moa skin lowers the firing point of some weapons.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey I'm new to Warframe

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm new to Warframe I was wondering if you guys could give me any tips I chose volt as the character and I want to get better at the game

    submitted by /u/LocalIndependence862
    [link] [comments]

    PSN free potato

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Is there a way you can disable friendly lich spawns?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the zanuka hunter to capture me for almost a week and each time my lich comes in and kills the hunter before it can capture me. Very upsetting! If there isn't a way to disable them I believe there should be a way implemented to do so for things such as this. I feel like I'm being denied an experience.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Bo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment