• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [Q] [PC] Can someone price-check this for me?

    Warframe Trading [Q] [PC] Can someone price-check this for me?


    [Q] [PC] Can someone price-check this for me?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    [PS4][Price check] How good is that?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    [PC] Masked male lich with Kuva Hind 56% Mag + vengeful pull ephemera

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    [WTB] [NS] Gara Prime BP only.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    DM me if you have the main blueprint. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ClumsyBunBun
    [link] [comments]

    [PSN] how much is this?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    [PC] Raksa Kubrow with Lotus Symbol PMO

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    [WTS][XBOX] Inaros prime set 200pl

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys i am selling an Inaros prime full set for 180pl.

    submitted by /u/Akilles_m
    [link] [comments]

    [Q][PS4][WTS][RIVEN] Can I get a price check for this Riven?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    [xbox] wtb kuva chakkhurr

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Not sure what it would go for? Any offers let me know.

    submitted by /u/MorbidAyyylien
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][PRC] price check on this please, and accepting pmo, thanks!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    [PS4][Store] Whiskey's House of Magic VooDoo Helmets

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Welcome Tenno, and come in to my little shop. It seems I find myself back in the Origin system again after a five year hiatus, and I've decided to open my vault to let a few dusty old trinkets out. Think of it, Tenno...in the not too distant future, DE will enable cross-play, and there will be an entire console's worth of players who have never even had the chance to obtain what I'm throwing on the market here.

    Oh yes, what I'm putting out there.

    Arcanes.

    No, not the new ones, that every fresh awoken Tenno has. No no no, I'm talking about the good stuff. The ones that you can only get when DE makes a mistake, or if you happened to (like myself) have stockpiled the buggers years ago.

    So what's in the showroom today, for round one?

    Arcane Aura

    Arcane Aurora

    Arcane Avalon

    Arcane Backdraft

    Arcane Chlora

    Arcane Chorus

    Arcane Coil

    Arcane Esprit

    Arcane Essence

    Arcane Flux

    Arcane Gambit

    Arcane Hemlock

    Arcane Locust

    Arcane Mag Gauss

    Arcane Menticide

    Arcane Meridian

    Arcane Pendragon

    Arcane Phoenix

    Arcane Pulse

    Arcane Reverb

    Arcane Scorpion

    Arcane Squall

    Arcane Storm

    Arcane Swindle

    Arcane Thrak

    Arcane Vespa

    Now, As ALWAYS, platinum is king, but I'm a man who is on the grind from 29 to 30. I'm in need of items and sets that I currently am....lacking. I'm more than happy to wheel and deal. The following is a COMPREHENSIVE list of everything I'm currently missing.

    Prime weapons:

    Cernos Prime

    Sybaris Prime

    Tenora Prime

    Tigris Prime

    Akbolto Prime

    Aklex Prime

    Aksomati Prime

    Akvasto Prime

    Ballistica Prime

    Pandero Prime

    Spira Prime

    Destreza Prime

    Galatine Prime

    Kogake Prime

    Nami Skyla Prime

    Redeemer Prime

    Venka Prime

    And here is the NON-Prime things I'm missing:

    Braton Vandal

    Prisma Grinlok

    Prisma Tetra

    Athodai

    Lato Vandal

    Prisma Angstrum

    Prisma Twin Gremlins

    Prisma Shade

    Ceti Lacera

    Halikar Wraith

    Prisma Obex

    Prova Vandal

    Secura Lecta

    Synoid Heliocor

    Vaykor Sydon

    Wolf Sledge

    You can feel free to reach out to me on Reddit, or on PSN at Whiskey69

    submitted by /u/Whiskeycrazy
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [Price Check] will this have any worth?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    [Q] [Riven] [Price Check] [PC] just came back to the game a few days ago and i have no idea about prices for rivens

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    [WTB][PS4][Riven] Grigori with CD CC IC -Neg or Atleast CD CC -neg wanted

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment