• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I "accidentally" turned ash into a tank frame that has infinite energy, can armor strip, can heal, and can turn invisible

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Turned my Harrow into a wandering wasteland priest

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    QOL Suggestion: If You Use This Mod, Then Wisp Should Have The Fused Reservoir Selected By Default Rather Than The Vitality One.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Here's the build to the Ash video I sent earlier since some people seemed interested

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    ART - Cyber Nidus, Commissioned as poster

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Please DE can we sort out these damn syndicate sigils. I keep loosing standing when I swap warframes because I have the wrong sigil equipped.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    It's the most annoying thing I'm facing right now. I'm currently trying to gain rep with Arbiters of Hexis. To try and keep the game fresh I like to get an old frame I haven't used in a while and use that for a few missions. Every now and then I keep forgetting to swap the syndicate sigil so I end up getting around 15k standing for a different syndicate before I realise my mistake, swap the sigil but now I'm left with less standing that I started because I've hit the daily cap.

    Please can we remove the syndicate standing being tied with the sigils. I don't like having sigils on my frames to begin with. I always make them black and turn the brightness down so they appear invisible.

    We have a syndicate console in our orbiters. Why can't we just go to that console, select which syndicate we want to side with and gain standing that way?

    submitted by /u/STORMFATHER062
    [link] [comments]

    Mission countdown? All right, then. Keep your secrets...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    One of my favourite warframe, Ivara Prime with some moon jellyfish on Lua ! I really like her design because i really like jellyfishes hehe

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Baruuk mains are blessed

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Mirage Prime Vector Graphic

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Finally, a good use for my +mag size Riven

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    There is/was a trend on Reddit of "Poorly explain the plot of your favorite video game and I'll guess what game." How would you poorly explain Warframe?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    My explanation is "Laser children use remote controlled ninjas to commit war crimes in space."

    submitted by /u/KingofGerbil
    [link] [comments]

    Razorwing Blitz Experience

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I was so ecstatic and confused. Damn you!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Tried making my Nyx look like Nyx from persona 3

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    How to deal with anything in Steel Path

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Found the Orokin most hidden secrete, Canvas Prime

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I had acquired today one of the forgotten loot chests or whatevs on Earth and since the mission finished with my account not updating I lost the scene that comes from it. Any tips? My account is called BladeDouble

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    We can’t expect them to do all the work

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    The biggest issue with warframe

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    So I just started playing again after an over 2 year break.

    The biggest problem I ha e with warframe is that I can't stop playing it now.

    My friends don't see me any more, probably think I'm dead. I have other games I wanna play but everything I sit to play I just click on warframe.

    Help....

    But in other news, I'm currently trying to hunt down my first kuva lich, main problem is that I need to get more requiem mods, but I'm working on it.

    submitted by /u/MEPHB
    [link] [comments]

    Hot Demon B!tches Near U ! ! !������

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment