• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Orokin naming conventions

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    This is what a fly must feel like

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Weapon Concept: Corpus Mechglove

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Someone made a typo so I decided to make a joke about it, got insulted

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Now u can't stop hearing it

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Now now, hear me out ... Ayatan x-wing... sometimes my genius...it's almost frightening

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    This one Tenno who always run away on fissure survival

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Trying to look the part. Nowhere close to building a real prime but I love the white/ gold coloring. Not a bad ripoff lol

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I just completed my first sortie :D

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    My buddy that got me into Warframe on Xbox, has had a really tough time. I posted a couple months back when he was in the hospital for a short time... he has been back in the hospital for a little over a month now, but is scheduled for open heart surgery this week! I thought I'd share an update.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Mobile Suit Zephyr

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Plains rainfall would make such a nice Ephemera. Just have your frame shiny 24/7

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    For those who don't know, you can play Warframe on mobile using GeForce Now!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    While doing the survival challenge for nightwave, i ended up finding out the grineer have toilets in their asteroid bases

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Recently unlocked the Queen of Fairies, Titania Prime. She is so beautiful.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Ink Neon United Solaris Wallpaper [3840 x 2160]

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    My friends suggested me to get a status stick. Im guessing it's for melee's condition overload. So, lo and behold THE Status Stick. Any suggestions to make this more optimized?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Wukong is brilliant.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I'd always wondered why there are always so many players with Wukong. Now I know. The abilities are great and the looks are awesome. As a kid growing up watching Journey to the West (1996) and a fan of Sun Wukong, its lovely to see so many inspirations were used in this frame's movements and stances. The Iron Staff move sets are just cherries on top.

    submitted by /u/LouisPei
    [link] [comments]

    am I the only person that gets this stupid transference bug?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    its so god damn annoying I cant attack,use abilities,heal allies literally nothing to make it short I cant do :poop: exept walking and jumping...

    on my screen I can run in all directions but I face always the same direction

    my team mates see me go full roomba mode,bc im sliding around the map being useless for the team and every time more and more annoyed

    im fine with loosing all my loot for no reason... im fine with getting shown as offline even tho im in a match with teammates... but that transferencebug is just infuriating

    [Disclaimer]

    sorry for anything that might be misspelled its all typed in pure anger bc im sick of this :poop:<<

    submitted by /u/Chuparichii
    [link] [comments]

    If you give khora a quellor while she has nekros noble animation set, her arm fits perfectly inside the... uhhh.. loop?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I love Clem.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    I just recently did the quest A Man of Few Words and Clem is the best. Coincidentally, I was leveling the Grakata when I was doing the quest, and I actually really like how the gun feels to use (though I'll have to work on that reload speed). I now have Twooo Grakata and will be using them in a serious capacity in honor of Clem, and I can see why he likes them.

    submitted by /u/Shradow
    [link] [comments]

    A lich grabbed me during Pulverize. Not even /unstuck or Operator form can get me out!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment