• Breaking News

    Warframe Wizard Frame Concept: For TheArcaneArts

    Warframe Wizard Frame Concept: For TheArcaneArts


    Wizard Frame Concept: For TheArcaneArts

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    the joy's of being "mr1"

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    [OC] Gym Time Garuda

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I just found out that you can level up dargyns for some reason

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Love it when this happends with random people

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Finished resource map infographic; thanks for all the suggestions!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Plat well spent

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Warframe Concept: Thank you TheArcaneArts for the request!!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Mesa | Gun Show

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I wonder what boss I'll find behind this fog wall

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Rainbow Road in Warframe

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Enemies seeing through invisibility (AKA the computer needs to stop cheating)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I love Ivara. I have her built to be pretty much permanently invisible. So it's pretty annoying when trying to fish on PoE or follow bird tracks on Deimos and be surrounded by enemies who are all pretending they can't see me. Here's what I mean:

    I'm on Plains of Eidolon. Plague Star is going on, so the plains have some infested enemies. I'm at the standard fishing spot at the bottom right of the map, far-removed from anything, out of anyone's way. I'm standing at the edge of the water, I'm invisible, and I watch as six infested run up and stop right next to me. They're staring at (invisible) me, but not attacking because I'm invisible. They're just waiting for me to stop being invisible so they can happen to notice me.

    I'm on Deimos. I'm trying to catch some bird so I can rank up with the annoying family. I climb up an archway in the terrain, it's narrow and there's no reason to go up it other than to try to get better aim. I'm invisible, and have been for some time. A bunch of infested proceed to march up this narrow archway and stand next to me, pretending not to know I'm there. Sometimes one of them has a toxin aura and they get to "unintentionally" kill me.

    Compare to any other mission. Like, I'm on a Grineer ship. I'm Rhino. I'm shouting, I'm charging, I'm stomping, I'm shooting. I've killed a hundred Grineer so far. Lotus says "nobody knows you're there." And she's right.

    The AI in the open worlds is so flagrantly aggressive that it is probably the most immersion-breaking thing in the game. It needs to change. Let the enemies be as dumb as they are on regular missions, if not dumber.

    submitted by /u/ghostpickleonastick
    [link] [comments]

    When ordis finds your kuva stash

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Decided to check out max wear and tear in my ship, instead I saw a grizzly murder scene.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    It's, it's beautiful

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Hunter Munitions or Internal Bleeding here?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Mooncake Festival by ToaPhantom

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Been having this issue with warframe PS4 for about a week now. i know it isn't my connection since every other game works perfectly. What can i do? :(

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    FINALLY! After 3 weeks of on & off work. I finshed my concept art for a frame i tried to base off of a Japanese ghost. Say hello to Yurei (yuh-ray). The slain.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Thank you warframe!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that I'm so glad I tried out warframe. My experience of the community has been great.

    I just had an arbitration mission where I carelessly died and people had to carry my load. In the end everyone but one player died and he tried his damnedest but it just wasn't enough. I felt really bad but before I could type anything he apologized for not being able to pull through. I told him that it really wasn't his fault and that if I didn't stupidly die we could've done it. This interaction really resonated with me. In other games everyone would probably just start flaming each other(not to say that it doesn't happen in Warframe but I haven't encountered it yet.)

    I'm approx. 600h in and working my way up to MR16. Even if I leave this game someday, I will probably still remember this game for its kind and helpful community, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Paleeni
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know what this massive grineer crate is? it gave me an hour long affinity booster

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Vomvalyst v Hemocyte Face-Off

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I can't get my railjack to perform well on veil proxima and im out of ideas, any suggestions?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment