• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rahetalius- Nekros & Oberon Illustration Commission

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    It took me a long time to complete

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    The Warframe Noob Experience...also available in Grendel Locator missions in Steel Path mode

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Help, I went afk for a few minutes and came back as was in a weird place with a weird person, I just started and am in the Venus area I’m so confused

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    So had interesting excavation run with a Mr 23 on his alt MR 2 account.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I brought you new content! ^^ Death's crimson maiden - Garuda

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Returning player here. Why is all my stuff misplaced and floating?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    So, a friend of mine picked up Warframe for the first time, and started playing... Guess who he picked to start with

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Was in mood to draw frames again soooo have this chibi-esque(?) Garuda

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    That asked for a nice wallpaper

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Its been weeks... WEEKS. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? smh

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Just some random Photos of our Dojo 5pectrum on xbox :3

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    TIL Kubrows T-bag with you.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I want an undying vacuum as a pet.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    How do i achieve this?

    submitted by /u/Haxxom
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe themed commission for a friend( oddity explained in the comment bellow)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Orokin Reactor BP vs. Warframe Adapter on Cerberus for switch

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Lotus Painting I’m working on for a Birthday Present

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I’m hoping that after the new war release, operator focus schools can get another look.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I love this game. I've been playing for years, and after TSD, this game has come to offer something that I've never really seen before in other titles: the duality between operator and frame.

    There's just one catch: the operator abilities can be lackluster at times.

    I don't want a massive sweeping rework. I don't want to play my operator more than my frame. I just want a few buffs, or the streamlining of the focus nodes to not have weird design choices like "this ability costs more energy the more you rank it up" or "you must unlock this useless ability before you unlock void strike".

    I'd go into more detail, but there are hundreds of posts on this subreddit detailing the clunkiness of the focus trees already. I just hope they get a balance pass at the beginning of next year. Just a simple update. That's all.

    submitted by /u/SigmaStrain
    [link] [comments]

    Please for the love of the Lord can we get the standard variant of Prime/Vandal/Wraith etc. weapons as skins?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    And vice versa if you've mastered the alternative weapon?

    One step at a time, though.

    submitted by /u/Valkyrie9001
    [link] [comments]

    What's an odd build decision you made that's probably not optimal, but feels right thematically?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    For instance, I removed the Primary weapon from my ExcalUmbra build and have just the Spira and the Skiajati. I didn't like the AI pulling the primary out, and I also...couldn't find a primary that fit how I felt Umbra should feel. (I tagged spoiler because Umbra)

    I am also trying to match Frames with Thematically Relevant Companions...that's..a lot more difficult. Lol

    submitted by /u/Sammantixbb
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe appreciation post.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I started this game during the Jovian Concord update, which was about two-ish years ago (which is weird, because it's felt both shorter and longer than that). Wisp had just come out, Gas City got revamped, Arlo was a thing. Of course, none of that meant a thing to me at the time. The only thing that stuck from back then was the Orb Vallis theme playing as the game booted up. Because of that, I now personally think of it as Warframe's secondary theme lol.

    I got it because my older sister and I needed something new to play. She recommended Warframe, "it's basically space ninjas in the future, you might like it."

    I did. The Vor's Prize quest was such a trip! You could tell almost immediately that this game was something special. The missions taking you through the different environments, introducing you to a couple characters, it was perfect. I chose Excalibur. Of the three starters, I actually prefer Mag more today, but I don't regret my decision.

    Since starting the game, we've gotten our Dad to play also, and now we're all in pretty much the same area of the game, just a few quests left here and there, Nightwave grind, Liches, etc. I can say that Warframe is the only game that the three of us have played together this consistently, for this long.

    I'm grateful for this game for a few reasons, but the main one is that it gives my sister, Dad, and I a way to communicate normally. Like, we're not the kind of people that just call each other up just to chat. But with Warframe, we can just hang out in the party and enjoy the game with each other, while actually talking about stuff. Even my littlest brother. He doesn't even play, but he still knows stuff from secondhand knowledge, I guess. That's fucking awesome!

    Not only do I love Warframe for reasons like that, but also for a bunch of things in the game, like the sound design. Corinth? Perfect. Argonak with high fire rate? So good. Even the little ticking noise, "hey, you're probably going to die, just saying." It just adds so much.

    The music is awesome. That's it, there's nothing more to say about it. Techy, organic, spacey, epic. Maybe a little whimsical with some pieces. Just awesome.

    The gameplay is like nothing else to me. Sure, I'll admit the core of it is a little simple, but that just makes variation that much better. You can play this game in however many ways you want, be it for fun, or for a challenge.

    The way the universe is made is amazing! I like how there are multiple factions. Factions within the factions are even better. Each group having unique stuff is so cool. It all just feels really detailed.

    Speaking of detail, some of the littler ones are some of my favorite. Like the Ambassador. Look at it. Now, look at the Corpus Machinist's flamethrower. They look VERY similar. But the fact that somebody actually changed it up a little is so cool. Like, it wasn't necessary, but I appreciate it.

    The community is probably a big factor in why I even bother posting this. I play a lot of games. Some have good communities. Some have bad communities. Some don't even have communities, just a handful of people. This game has a great one. It's friendly, passionate, and most importantly, helpful.

    Warframe is such a good game, and I'm happy that I can play it. I'm excited for what's up next, and I'm glad that we as fans can enjoy it together!

    TL,DR: Warframe is good. What do you like about it?

    submitted by /u/ymahb
    [link] [comments]

    I have 350 hours in this game and I still have no idea wtf is going on most the time.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I have a few frames and I'm on Uranus and idk how people get builds where they kill everything in 2 seconds, and the trading kinda confuses me and idk how to get Ducats. I really like this game and it's super fun, I understand quite a bit more now and I've been using the wiki but I wish I had someone who could kinda walk me through some stuff because this game can be so confusing

    submitted by /u/Sea_Seaworthiness189
    [link] [comments]

    I made a (WIP) Default Color Index of Warframe and Weapon Skins. I couldn't find anything like this online, so I made one.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment