• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in this picture and I don't like it.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Being on a Tennos crew isn’t like any other.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Surprised at how so many people don't know about the best Endo farm in the game (Steel Path Yam with 2x Despoil Nekros (one unairu), Pilfer Khora and Max Range Nidus)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Anyone remembers the Jack O'Naut miniboss?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Could we get an option to claim boosters later the same day?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    As requested : Lego MOA Family riding a Zipline

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I love how a Kuva Lich uses Wukong as a scarf

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Excuse me Sir! You dropped this

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Is this a normal thing to happen with host migration?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Infested Jackal concept art (not mine, no source). Reminds me of a certain something from Stranger Things

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I Turned into a Death star!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Her is video proof. I have another one but because my xbox is only allowing me to record 1 minute increments it's basically the same video. Also thank you to elusivenoire for also reporting this. They gave me permission to include them.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Hmm...not a bad strat...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    I have a lot of respect for DE because of their annual collaborations with cancer charities

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    This topic is very personal to me. My mom is a two-time cancer survivor, and has now been cancer free for many years. My girlfriend's mom was a one-time cancer survivor, but when she got it a second time she wasn't so lucky. After a lengthy battle since February of this year, she passed away three weeks ago. We're still reeling from it, but life goes on I guess. We're slowly but surely finding our way back to some sort of normalcy.

    When I saw that DE were once again partnering with The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation in their Quest to Conquer Cancer event I made sure to make a donation as soon as I could. If you have money to spare, please consider doing the same. If what we do today means that sometime in the future someone else doesn't have to go through this, then we accomplished something important and meaningful.

    Thanks for doing this DE, it felt good to be able help this cause.

    submitted by /u/DickRhino
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus, DE, I GET IT.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station."

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    WF players when they hear the mercy audio cue play on a lvl 100+ leech eximus nox:

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Flying with the boys

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Drew my friend's Nidus

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    DE got us playing mind games on each other

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Hella rushed. Day 3. Crew "Free Time" (how ironic... didn't have a lot of time to do it)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    My Lavos as a bartender!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Guess the game just wants me to stay dead.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    what the Inaros doin

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment