• Breaking News

    Warframe Meet the Lego MOA Family !

    Warframe Meet the Lego MOA Family !


    Meet the Lego MOA Family !

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Please DE let me feed them to Helminth.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    So i found a way to clip under the map with the camera on Captura mode and was exploring around Alad V's lab and found this.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    guys what do you think about my rhino

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    My homie really was telling me he couldn't find the "orokin" cells in the market...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    ['Pixel' art] Some orokin dudes

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Almost 3 minutes of me forcing Hostage to fight a Kuva Lich

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    So my MOA just straight up tea-bagged a downed capture target.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Sorry I'm late. Here's my Day 2. Orbiter "Stalker's Throne"

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Uh did I make the right choice here?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Don't Miss Out - Claim your free glyphs and join the Quest to Conquer Cancer!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    SP junction but it bugged out so I left to reset, this frustrated boi arrived moments too late.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    today i joined the 999,999,999 credits club after 3 months of work

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Thermia Fractures Bounty

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Pacifist Playthrough, is there a way to get through the mastery rank up without getting the kills with the primary and still get through it?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Can we get more skins for the parazon?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    What're the odds...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Realizing Titania can stop staggers:

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made this amazing piece for Tennotober!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    No sculpture for me I guess

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    We have Aklex Prime from Baro Ki'Teer , why not Akmagnus Prime too?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Thank you all

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I've only just started playing after trying it at release and not touching it again until a week ago and I wanted to say a huge thank you to this community in general.

    There was an overwhelming amount of content to deal with and unlike other legacy player bases for games like this I've met no condescension or ridicule for not knowing mechanics or where to go for farm

    Almost every high level player I've run into has asked if I wanted them to join for a few missions and show me things, do some higher level grinds and helped me work out what direction I wanted to take

    This may sound soppy and shit but I don't care, players make a game amazing and you guys a fucking awesome and I wanted to acknowledge that

    submitted by /u/SwollenManHole
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get into this game and is anyone willing to help?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Avid Destiny 2 player here. I've been playing the game for years, and have grown bored of it just recently. I wanted to find a game similar to D2 that I could get my hands on, and I (re)discovered Warframe! I had played it before actually, only unlocked about two planets before I gave up and called it. I really want to try it again though, but I will admit it, the game looks a bit confusing. Which brings me to my question. Are there any Warframe players willing to help me out? Any tips or general advice? or even anyone willing to play with me in game? Any help is appreciated, thanks for the time.

    submitted by /u/liamotherewas
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about an aquatic open world on Uranus?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Was inspired by another post a I read earlier and thought I'd throw this idea out there. How would you all feel about an underwater open world traversable using archwing submersible mode? Maybe set in a deep sea trench or something? I feel like it could potentially be a really cool setting with some neat creature designs, and another place to actually use archwings as something other than a way to get from A to B. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Aquachubolt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment