• Breaking News

    Warframe When you complain to DE about the New War delays

    Warframe When you complain to DE about the New War delays


    When you complain to DE about the New War delays

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    New Index Record! 15,000 points in under 4 1/2 hours! Done on PSN.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    humanized warframes, part 5

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    This year, right?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Whenever I use Pakal chest plate on a crewmember it just does... this.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Kuva Ogris is a self damaging a-hole.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    The Ogris, and apparently the Envoy, have potential to self damage. However, it isn't reliable enough for Chroma. It is reliable enough to ruin solo arbitration survival runs when it one shots you out of nowhere. Before you ask, no it isn't from a radiation proc. I've recorded it and rewatched it on a few separate occasions, and I never have a radiation proc. I'm alive one second, and dead my next point blank shot later. It always happens when attacking point blank. I can only guess that some bug is reflecting damage off of enemies for a split second. Very annoying when it happens during an arbitration I have spent 40 minutes on just to end up failing due to killing myself.

    submitted by /u/Lmnop_nis
    [link] [comments]

    halp, i cant see

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Why are sentients weak to the void?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Screaming operator

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Tenno, what's your most wholesome interaction ever in game?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    I'll go first. There's this one MR24 guy that I met back in 2016 (when I first started playing Warframe) and I, being the noob I was, was struggling so hard with normal star chart Lephantis and got PWNG'd so hard over and over. Being the OP MR24, he took down the creature with ease. After the match, he dm'd me asking if I needed anything to start getting better, at first I declined help but he insisted and together he got me my first primes. We kept in touch ever since and now me, him and 3 of this buds do endurance runs consistently. Now what about you?

    submitted by /u/cabens
    [link] [comments]

    Steel Path Junctions should have new rewards

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Steel Path should give rewards for junctions so it can feel like doing the starchart again like when we first started. I get the whole steel essence thing, but I feel like there should be some reward for doing steel path even if you can't kill Acolytes.

    submitted by /u/JauneArk
    [link] [comments]

    Flying Monkey

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Rip and tear, Until its done!!! Dojo decoration

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    I tried to make Equinox Prime to look as unique/clean as I could

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Came up with some augments.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Twitch rewards

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    So, a noob here. I was watching stream and received a drop. So I redeemed it and received a mod in my in-game mail. Now in the mail the mod seemed to be maxed, but I don't see it in my inventory. Is it just a visual bug and I just received a mod without upgrades? Or was I supposed to get that fully upgraded one? (My first language is not English, I hope you understand this mess)

    submitted by /u/Jaroslav7
    [link] [comments]

    English is not my first language. What does Boon's (Ventkids) ”Skin a ya teeth” phrase actually mean?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/KCzXYJI.jpg

    I dunno why but i NEED to know this lol.

    Usually when I end a Ventkids race I get this message from Boon and it makes no sense to me. I've never heard this expression in any kind of media before. Does it actually mean something or are these just random words thrown around by DE writers?

    submitted by /u/xlr8ors
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting this visuals on the railjack. I'm on ps5 and cant find a way to get rid of it. Any tips on how to fix this or why this happens?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Can we get a fix for gara splinter storm desync

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Losing splinter storm while playing solo because the game decided that your buff won't refresh while the sentinels keeps refreshing is just soul crushing.

    I get that multiplayer can create this issues with the refresh…but solo,at least find a more reliable way of refreshing if the network is not trustworthy.

    In all the situations( falling outside of the map included) the sentinel keeps the buff while gara has to start over

    submitted by /u/Rutwen
    [link] [comments]

    What Operator Armor is This?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment