• Breaking News

    Warframe Most new players wouldn't even ask for pointers.

    Warframe Most new players wouldn't even ask for pointers.


    Most new players wouldn't even ask for pointers.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I was playing a mission on Mars and some random boss health line popped up. Anyone know what/who this is?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:11 PM PST

    A few shots of the Nova Atomica skin I took that I think came out pretty nice.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Ergo Glast takes a stand against uncooperative Tenno.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Lets talk Hystrix...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I just built the Hystrix, thinking it would be MR fodder. But leveling it, I started to like it a lot. It seems to me, that it is one of the guns, that profits a lot of the new gundition overload mod... Am I wrong? Why have I never heard of this secondary? Any opinions? Or good builds maybe?

    submitted by /u/DukeRukasu
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, Captura is one of the most fun things in this game! Made a little "trailer" for my New War ready Xaku!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment