• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    70K Loka standing well spent

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Operator fashion is always tricky, but i adore this one. Any ideas for a suitable title?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:03 AM PST

    These Tenno are Out of Touch

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I just started playing yesterday and bought platinum, is this weapon worth spending my platinum on? It looks sick

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Grineer seem to play Warhammer on their breaks.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:51 AM PST

    ROPALOLYST kicking my ass

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:26 AM PST

    I dont think anything in this game has made me want to quit more. I'm not great at the game but I'm not bad, and boy I'm having it rough with this mother.

    submitted by /u/DracoFenrex
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to nail this blink is a game it it of itself

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Bruh, why is Titania that small

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Sry for the bad photo

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:20 AM PST

    New addition to my fashion collection

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Anyone noticed this symbol on Mag Prime's default skin?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 03:41 AM PST

    Tenet Exec Mach 6 - The best a Tenno can get

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:50 AM PST

    A tiny but annoying problem. My dual kamas prime no longer have that "folded" animation. Character does the animation but they don't actually fold. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:10 AM PST

    So this equinox build certainly works, based of the post u/averyrealspapple made yesterday

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Why is warframe so adverse to 100% drop rates?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:19 PM PST

    With Holokeys and Aya being my most recent farms, the fact that I can go a whole mission and get absolutely no progress towards my goal is just agonising. Why is the game so adverse to giving the option of guaranteed drops? I would happily farm a less optimal mission just so I know that everything I do is actually making progress. Streaks of bad luck are by far the easiest way for me to get burnt out.

    submitted by /u/bluestream848
    [link] [comments]

    I love this community

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:08 PM PST

    So tonight. I spent hours and hours and hours grinding n7 relics. But with no adveil. I tried and tried to get that nidus chassis and it wasnt dropping. So i load into another game and spend a hour in it and when i got in the game i asked if anyone had n7. And so these two guys were busting out radiant n7's to help me. Well,the dreaded host migration happened eventually and my game crashed. I was so upset that all that time and xp was wasted.

    But thats when the best thing happened to me. They messaged me and the told me i could have their chassi and the invited me to the dojo and traded me. They didnt have to. Yet they chose to. Im beyond greatful for these guys. Names. Drakesoldier113 and SpremeReaper. You guys are amazing. And i cant express how amazing this community is because we really do band together so we can lift together❤

    EDIT: im on xbox for those of you wondering

    submitted by /u/bigboidrum
    [link] [comments]

    Ronin Baruuk

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:29 PM PST

    Can something be done about the chat moderation?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:45 AM PST

    I have 0 doubt that this gets brought up frequently, but the chat moderators are ridiculous. It's at the point where if a certain few individuals (not naming names) are on, region chat just dies. People getting kicked and banned left, right and centre, for usually non-offensive things.

    submitted by /u/BlazedToddler420
    [link] [comments]

    For Camelot! Tried to make Atlas look like King Arthur as best as I could :)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    This is Remote Tech Support, sending someone over to assist you.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:54 AM PST

    How? Hula hoop magic ;)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    THE flying orbis

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Always time for a little romance in my orbiter.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment