• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why haven't they fixed this?!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:09 PM PST

    TIL You can accidentally kill your entire team as equinox

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:37 AM PST

    TL;DR: if you run under around 50% strength, you can make your teammates die accidentally. you can cause them to take more dmg with your 3rd in night form up to 5x enemy dmg increase on 10% power strength. Read rest for more technical stuff

    As you may or may not know, many equinox maim builds include negative power strength, as it doesnt affect the damage scaling or the rest of the abilities.

    However, it does affect one specifically which night forms 3. With power strength below 50%, your ability instead of giving them damage resistance it makes them take more from enemies dmg. And a lot so.

    Most maim equinoxes have around 40% strength which causes them to take around 1.25x dmg additionally

    Now, you ask, "wait how could i possibly kill my entire team?" Well, if you so happen to run power donation that amount is even bigger.

    Can you guess how much? Maybe 1.50x maybe 2x?

    It quintuples.

    As in, a level 5 grineer can 2 shot my shields.

    Why is this in the game? I dont know, DE might have forgot about it. Im probably not the first to realize this as it is pretty obvious to anyone that has played with equinox builds. Another tip is to use streamline instead of fleeting expertise if youre going for 4, because it scales both from duration and efficiency, also, try to be above 40 duration. Thats when even max efficiency wont be enough to lower the energy cost to minimum

    I had to edit the fact that it doesnt makes your allies more vulnerable, it makes enemies do more dmg, so youre affected too, so if youre trying to troll with it, reconcider

    submitted by /u/averyrealspapple
    [link] [comments]

    Good job guys! They actually fixed it!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:12 AM PST

    Wouldn't it be cool if we have an auxiliary that looks something like this? I wanna make my frames look like a Samurai.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Today my biggest warframe dream, Vauban Prime, finally finished construction. I did my best to Fashion Frame him, and now, i shall submit my look to the judment of the masses

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Cold winter

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PST

    How it started. VS how it's going (W.I.P. tennogen)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:04 AM PST

    How did a picture with 4 standing frames with low saturation filter deserved to get a first place? 4 Nidus prime accesses for this?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:10 AM PST

    I final got my Helmith install and subsume my first Warframe today, goodbye Rhino you carried me through half the star chart

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Is the Paracesis still required for new war

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:25 AM PST

    I know that they hinted at needing the paracesis for new war but when the put the requirement list for new war the sword wasn't on it. Does that mean I should try to get it or do I not need it? It's a lot of work to lose a slot.

    submitted by /u/No_Sail_6576
    [link] [comments]

    Zephyr's Rework is ��

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:10 PM PST

    I just started playing again after 5-6mo off. I started steel path playing my favorite bird frame on a defense mission, and AH I love her!

    This rework of her abilities and her passive are just wonderful ah! I'm playing around with her Jet Stream augment, and it's just really made me miss and enjoy playing with my favorite frame and first prime frame again!

    submitted by /u/thejuryofwolves
    [link] [comments]

    Earth potential Sabotage Cache location

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Spent a good 30 minutes searching for a nightwave challenge. Decided to turn off the music in the hopes of hearing the chime over the gunfire, and finally found this little bunker under the steps. Maybe ill save someone else the headache. (I hope these flair are sufficient)

    https://reddit.com/link/r3k62g/video/c8gz3kovq6281/player

    submitted by /u/GenPhallus
    [link] [comments]

    2x1: A tribute to that main Limbo that helped me when I was a Tennob mr2. And a radiant relic that offers you, whether you like it or not, a Blueprint of Forma.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Until today I thought warm coat was just a community joke and not an actual mod, so I never bothered to look it up. It had just never dropped for me. Yet here I am, finally getting it as a drop over 500 hours into the game.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:06 PM PST

    I was 900 hours into the game before I found out you can roll while aim gliding

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:05 PM PST

    I was watching a stream for tennocon when I saw Rebecca roll through the air while gliding. I was immediately like what the heck was that. I went in and tried it myself and there it was, plain as day. All you have to do is perform an aim glide and while gliding double tap the crouch button to roll.

    It's not game changing but it does increase your glide distance slightly and has helped me clear a few gaps I wouldn't have otherwise. I play on console and the button for aiming (LT) and the crouch button (LB) are usually both controlled with my index finger so it never really occured to me to try.

    What are some of your OMG moments or other things in the game it took you a painfully long time to realize?

    submitted by /u/The_Grub_Nubler
    [link] [comments]

    Carrying on the Remote Tech Support Legacy

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Remembering old golden times...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Well I guess me and the Helminth System are one now... Maybe I'm not feeding him enough

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Wisp: The Water Hashira

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Average Amesha Enjoyer Warmup

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:19 AM PST

    apparently burrowing kuakas can drop stars?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Kavat's not having a good day.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I need help people it's been years since I've played this game

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Warframe Tilesets Survey - Results

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:58 AM PST

    absolutely loving this revenant skin and these colours

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment