• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    “Warframe” as painted by an AI

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I fear no man. But that thing... it scares me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:27 PM PST

    We all start somewhere...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Lego Voidrig go brrrrrrick

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Which Warframe makes you feel the least lonely when solo?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Long story short I play a lot of solo and mostly choose Wukong cuz his twin makes me feel like I have a buddy. What other frames out there have a "pet" or turret type gameplay?

    submitted by /u/Oh_G_Steve
    [link] [comments]

    I know a lot of people have been making Ai arts, But this one kinda looks like a preview image

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Remaking the interior of Gipsy Danger!! Thanks to my friends cospalying The armor of Pacific Rim | Dojo Room made by Crazyjaimelito /YoelLacras/ ik Proyect c:

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Anyone know what it says on the cedo barrel?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Here’s my addition to the AI Warframe pictures. I present Gauss

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:22 PM PST

    TIL these Fortuna workers will stop if you get in their way. I love little details like this

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Just got a Kavat and navigation broke.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Why is this happening lol (im on xbox )

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Harrow/Excalibur - Side by side (I'm the red one)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:51 PM PST

    Which one should I pick?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:51 AM PST

    A Limbo theory

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:04 PM PST

    So for those of you who paid attention to limbo's quest it's Clear that limbo was a genius mathematician and that he traveled to other Dimensions in his experiments before "his death" were he tried to go farther then ever before and that tell us three things

    1- not all warframes were dax soldiers some weren't even Warriors just like limbo

    2- limbo was dr. who of Warframe

    3- limbo's mind could be out there some where Either In another world or traped in the rift itself or.. or he could be in the duviri paradox maybe just maybe we could meet him in some way or another and we could have something like the Sacrifice again

    submitted by /u/Mtebalanazy
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't ramming into enemies (or any actions) with Merulina do damage/CC?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:12 AM PST

    If the focus of yareli is on k-drive movement, why don't it's movement options interact with enemies in a unique way? Worse yet, why isn't merulina even moddable with k-drive trick mods just as a band-aid?

    submitted by /u/peterbei1030
    [link] [comments]

    A casual's week in Prime Resurgence

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:27 PM PST

    I was planning to capture my first week in Resurgence from the start, and now seeing a lot of discussion I think it could be helpful to some other new players.

    Up front, I complained a lot about this event going in. Regal was a debacle, but I also had significant concerns about the Aya drop rate, RNG, and the one week time hack. I can't game a lot. Wife, kids, full time job, school - I get an hour a day, maybe two. Even weekends have some restrictions. Additionally, work obligations will pull me away from the game for all of January and part of February. So, I need to get what I want from the current weeks, because the last two weeks with all access will not be available to me.

    So first, I prioritize. Put on my project manager hat. As a newer player, I lack many frames and weapons. But for me personally, frames are the variety of warframe. Despite repetive levels or mechanics, you can always swap to a different frame to spice things up. So primes are the priority. I know going in I want Oberon (favorite), Vauban, and Saryn for sure. I also must account for traces. At MR17, I only have 950 max. Not bad, but still need to manage it. So the event will be an exercise in managing resources and time. I can do this.

    Week one - I wanted Nova, then maybe mag. Did some expectation management going in that I might not get what I want.

    Day 1 - figure out the Aya grind. I started Ukko. Ran 4 missions. Between slow randoms and a low drop rate, I gave up early. Ran Deimos 40-60 bounty. No luck. Then I run ghoul purge stage 1. Aboit two and a half hours into game play (a long stretch for me) I finally got my first Aya.

    Day 2 - grind what's best. Deimos bounties for me. They dropped constantly. I got 5 in one run. I spent my evening, neglecting the wife, running missions. I paid for it some, but she knows me haha.

    Day 3 - grind more! This time, ghoul purge. I recognized the potential. It was a great grind. End of the day, I had about 30 Aya, maybe more. Started picking up relics. Run a few void missions. End of the day, I had Nova.

    Day 4 - did some Aya grind to recoup what I spent on Nova. Then pick up Mag relics. End of the day, I had Mag. A few relics to spare for both frames. I'm not in it for plat so they will sit for later. Stick to the plan.

    Note: running Radshare is necessity. There are plenty of people running at the same time. Take advantage of it.

    Day 5-7 - Aya grind! I wanted to set myself up well for the next week. Additionally, if there was a capture void relic mission, I ran solo no relic and just stocked traces.

    End of the week, I have two prime frames in foundry, 950 traces, and 72 Aya.

    Week 2 - prioritize again. I want trinity, then limbo.

    Day 1 - get off work and jump on. The relics have both frames, so this will be interesting. With the Aya I had, I picked a few relics and ran. Within 30 minutes, I have limbo first, and then trinity. I need cryotic for trinity (and for vauban in the future...) so I grind that a little with the clan.

    Day 2 - today. I want the kavasa kubrow thing, maybe pyranna prime. Idk. Priority will go to building back the Aya reserve and void traces before the week is over.

    I currently have about 350 traces, 60 Aya.

    The time hack is real, but it's really more a mind game. Manage expectations and resources accordingly. Most of us can't stock hundreds of Aya like twitch streamers. That's ok. We can still benefit from this event. Personally, I think it's a fun and interesting divergence from prime vault. Wish all of you the best of luck during your farms.

    submitted by /u/HansBoomskis
    [link] [comments]

    mfw im an orokin and got a new yuvan

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:21 PM PST

    If you ever run out of enemies and This dik spawns outside the circle during the lure phase . .

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Plains of eidolon Made by an AI Credit to U/NorseCarolina

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:00 PM PST

    We are maggots. But eventually even maggots can fly

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Were they always this small lol?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I think my operator looks very much like my Limbo

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I never took the Dullahan helmet off of chroma and it made his helmet disappear (only while switching characters) and it actually looks really cool!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment