• Breaking News

    Warframe unwanted exchange

    Warframe unwanted exchange


    unwanted exchange

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Velocipod skin makes your k-drive faster

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Shoutout to everyone who puts a ping down on rare loot!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Even if you dont want the shiny, the new guy tagging along your public group would probably appreciate a ping for that stalker drop.

    So PSA. Ping loot! We're in this together!

    submitted by /u/anonymous242524
    [link] [comments]

    I had Drawn this for InternationalMensDay yesterday but it was too late to post, so here it is now! (Pink rhino for the meme, with a mustache for Movember)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Yes guys, CLEM is indeed ally.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:02 PM PST

    I havent played warframe in a about half a year.. logged in to see my Eidolon statue is now full size.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Nidus prime has some loose screws in head :P

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:29 AM PST

    A rainy night

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:22 AM PST

    My game glitched into First Person mode lol

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 12:22 PM PST

    The Beauty of the Vallis

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:22 PM PST

    I build my own Ordis

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Orphix missions are awful

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Honestly... trying to do Erato which is an orphix mission and it seems fucking impossible to do... kill 2, and then all of a sudden sentient levels spike to 80 then 90 and then failed... never had this issue with any of the other ones to this extent...

    Its so frustrating

    submitted by /u/arceus227
    [link] [comments]

    "Help Request" option

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Ok ok ok ok ok ok

    The idea

    Make a "help request" option when starting a mission. Maybe it's limited to X times per day, maybe it's limited to low level players.

    Then other players have a "helper" option. Looking at the starchart, they can choose any mission as normal, or they can just click "Join Random Help Mission" and it will connect them with a player who has requested help.

    Why?

    The game's population is all at the start or the end of the game. During a huge chunk of mid-level play, new players are often going through solo missions even when they're set to public. Sometimes they get stuck and frustrated (solo interception missions/high level boss/etc)

    They can set it to public, but there's no guarantee they'll connect with anyone. They can look at recruit channel, but plenty of people play without checking there.

    A "help request" button would put them in a Q for help, and it would give high level players something interesting to do when they're bored. Plus it would make them feel like Superman. Plus maybe there can be some kind of small "helper bonus" reward or something.

    Background

    Idea came to me while playing Monster Hunter Rise. I've got basically all the gear I want in the game, so sometimes I just connect to a random high level hunt and enjoy helping people out. That just connects you with any player whose session is open. (EDIT: I think Elden Ring also got me thinking about this haha)

    I'd love to see a similar idea in Warframe, but more focused on lower level people actively looking for help and connecting with higher level people interested in helping.

    submitted by /u/huggalump
    [link] [comments]

    So, the Tenno Extended Family

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PST

    It seems like our race of ADHD Murderblenders keeps getting more and more adopted. Seriously, so many uncles, dads, siblings, etc. This is the list that I've got in my head, tell me if I forgot someone or placed them wrong. I need to hear y'alls opinion.

    -Space Dad: Ordis

    -Space Step-Dad: Umbra

    -Apocalypse-Prepping Uncle: Teshin

    -Creepy Uncle: Erra

    -Racist Grandpa: Hunhow

    -Space Mom: Lotus

    -Wine Aunt: Varzia

    -Mechanic Cousin: Maroo

    -Hillbilly Cousin: Clem

    -Dirty Crime Uncle: Darvo

    -Awkward Family Friend: Syndicate Leaders (Steel Meridian, New Loka, Simaris, Etc.)

    -Cultist Cousins: Stalker, Vor, & Alad V.

    Did I forget anyone? I'm running on three-ish hours of sleep and will probably regret this come morning but who cares.

    submitted by /u/KhainesWrath
    [link] [comments]

    We want Lotus back!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Someone please explain. I open the game and turn around to see my operator sitting there but when i turned back around it was gone. Scared me

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Volt & Excalibur (Steelsuit)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:52 PM PST

    The Taste of Kuva

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:45 PM PST

    So, my little brother finally completed War Within, and he had to do the Kuva choice. So he comes up to me and asks what it tastes like. Apparently that was a very important factor in his Tenno's decision.

    Anyway, I said that it probably tasted like olive oil? Ya know, thick texture and barely-there flavor. But I want everyone else's opinions. Does it even have a taste?

    Because, if you drink it, you just chug that stuff down no problem. So it can't be too gross? Or Tenno just have lead stomachs. I cannot stop thinking about this, help.

    submitted by /u/KhainesWrath
    [link] [comments]

    He saved a seat for my warframe

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Some thought on Warframe's writing systems

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:51 PM PST

    1) On the decipherement of the Necralisk scripts

    I'm planning on applying myself to deciphering the writing system of the Necralisk. Should be straightforward, since I'm assuming, like the rest of the writing systems in the game, that it encodes English. It's be helpful if people could help establish a corpus* of clear photographs of the text in the script. Things that I still need good photographs of: The rotating ball in the doorway, the doors themselves, the writing on the walls (don't forget Loid's room), and on those smaller balls hanging from the walls that glow. There's text around their bases, and what appears to be a symbol on their top. The Necralisk captura scene should help for those.

    I'm also wondering how many people have noticed that if you take the captura free cam up to the ceiling above the glowy pit in Loid's room, there's a ton of writing there? It appears to be a lot of math, equations, diagrams, and possible Entrati writing. It's pretty hard to see from the ground.

    *Not THAT kind of corpus. Corpus here means a collection of text.

    2) Orokin script

    Often mislabeled as an alphabet, the Orokin script is actually an abuguida. On the Wiki especially the term alphabet is used extensively, and they even go as far as to call Arabic alphabetic. I think the proper labelling here is important because A: understanding the structure of the writing system is important to propery deciphering new inscriptions, and a lot of decipherment mistakes I've seen have been caused by people deciphering the text as if it were written in an alphabet. B: Because it's actually MUCH easier to learn the script as a small table of consonant bases to be paired with a smaller table of vowel markings, rather than trying to think about it as a complex single blob of a table trying to cram both systems into one. Someone needs to update the wiki on this.

    3) Conlangs

    I've seen a few people make some conlangs mostly for the Orokin abuguida, but I would still love to see the game utilize some full languages, rather than the ciphers it currently has. I understand the immense texturework that it would take to do this, so I would understand if this doesn't happen, but it would add immense depth to the game's world and lore. In the meantime, I think conlangers out there should make conlangs for the other scripts too, show them some love.

    4) Ostron script

    This shouldn't really be interpreted as a complaint (because I don't mean it as such), but I've noticed a few things about the development of the Ostron script that makes me feel it has a bit of missed potential. Many minimal pairs in the script that differ by voicing (t/d, p/b, or k/g etc) do so with a mark or slash through the voiced character. This is actually really cool, it's a touch of featurality. I just think they stopped with that premise way too soon (First off because they didn't do the same with sh / zh). Why not do something similar for closely related places of articulation? s and z (with z being a modified s) could be further modified to become sh and zh. You could have also gotten away with only having three or four vowel letters, the rest changing in roundedness, frontness, and height with diacritics. This would have made it feel much more cohesive. Still love it though.

    submitted by /u/The_Linguist_LL
    [link] [comments]

    Luckily I wasn’t playing this in the dark.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Never Forget Umbra's Suffering

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment