• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    soo am i the only one who is seeing this?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I think I’ll stick to relics.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Aya is a possible login reward now (+ I don't know what to choose, lol)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Never change the Lich naming system

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Sons of Sparda

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:43 AM PST

    I Made A Throne Out Of Excalibur Noggles

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:45 AM PST

    titania - bee

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I saw that post from u/waffling_with_syrup and thought it was finally my time to shine.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:02 AM PST

    So I got onto Warframe and uh, did not like what i was greeted with

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Loving the new hound modules

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:26 AM PST

    "Stand Trial & Recieve Judgement, Arbiter"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:58 AM PST

    This is probably the most intense vendor music I've ever heard

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:59 PM PST

    My quaint collection of Coil Drives after quit farming some debt bonds

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:57 AM PST

    God I love these tilesets, I hope we see more of the Murex in the new war

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Dojo ~ Entrati: Firelink Shrine, Dark Souls 3

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PST

    The world heaves with my torment

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:07 AM PST

    The Jackal A c e n d s

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:49 PM PST

    How strong are the grineer?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 08:23 PM PST

    His hand gesture and his belt somehow made me laugh a bit so I took some pictures with him.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Wukong feels extremely powerful

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:12 AM PST

    I started playing this game recently and am really in love with it.

    Im currently MR6 and have recently started on Uranus, and i must say that there seem to be such a huge difference in how some frames play compared to others. I have played 4 frames so far - Excal, Nidus, Ember and Wukong - and i must say that Wukong FAR outshines them all.

    First of all it's very easy to play Wukong and seemingly quite easy to create a pretty good build with early mods. The clone is also very, very powerful if he holds the right weapon. My primary is a Strum Prime and the clone absolutely shreds everything in his way.

    Secondly it's quite fun to have a clone to play with - almost feels like you're playing coop

    Then it's the survivability. Cloud Walk is a solid panic button that heals everything, as well as providing great mobility.

    The "ultimate" seems a bit overpowered. It just shreds through everything there is, especially when your clone is at your side.

    I'm not using ability 3 much simply because at the point in the game where it's not needed.

    I have a VERY hard time to play anything but Wukong - it's just so much fun. But what other frame would you guys say provides a feeling of being quite powerful and is yet easy to play like Wukong? I'm looking at Rhino but he doesn't look like much fun.

    submitted by /u/eriklindham
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite mission type?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Couldn't fit all mission types there, sorry

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Worth_Talk_817
    [link] [comments]

    What the heck do I do now? (still on going)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:16 AM PST

    Lotus Knight

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Can’t wait till they add more cosmetics for my boi

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Just realized I’ve been away from this game ALOT longer than expect and it made me feel old for the first time.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:57 PM PST

    I played this game ages ago, and I remember spending money to get this new warframe. I thought it would help with defenses a lot. It did. However do to lack of friends keeping up in the game and the group I played with splitting up. I just dropped the game. Now My buddy and I picked this game up today and a friend of ours was talking us through some stuff. (I'm on a new account) I told him the last warframe I bought on release. He just went silent. Turns out that warframe I bought RELEASED IN 2012/2013… that warframe was Frost Prime. Ya boi clearly has been gone to long. That's it, just wanted to share my story of the first time in my life. Something has made me feel old. It felt like 2 years since I've played. Nope… 9 years…

    Sorry for the grammar. I have dropped my phone on my face several times writing this. I am tired, and did not proof read this.

    Also looked it up before posting. Frost prime did release in 2013, . I thought I would fact check quick.

    submitted by /u/Irishyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment