• Breaking News

    Warframe Context is everything

    Warframe Context is everything


    Context is everything

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Why is there a giant finger in the reliquary drive?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Remember when Frost was considered meta? Lmao how far we've come that a single primary weapon can control the map more than entire Warframe can

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 06:36 PM PST

    I'll set the scene. It's 2015, I just bought an Xbox One and I see this lil free game called Warframe.

    Free you say? Well let me check this baby out.

    Frost quickly became my main, crowd control was the meta back then, especially for defense.

    Now the best defense is literally nuking the map.

    I both love and hate this. The slower, horde like gameplay is gone. Now it is truly a power fantasy game (which I do like) but I also kinda hate how strong primaries are now.

    If you're in a squad just run through the level with bright flashing lights and then leave, mission complete. Not really much engagement at all.

    I guess I'm saying I'd like the emphasis to be on the frames again, not the weapons? Idk

    Anyway, this is salty Frost main, signing off

    submitted by /u/Mr_Jackabin
    [link] [comments]

    this is exactly me right now

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Drew our absent Space-Mum in anticipation for The New War

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Im assuming that rhino will be unranked when i get him so any sort of thing i need to know beforehand?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:27 PM PST

    Dargyn Pilot acting really weird

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:32 PM PST

    My Kyruna Ephemera Broke

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:19 PM PST

    This is the single best feeling in Warframe

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 01:43 AM PST

    So how many forma is too many?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Here is the frame I plan on bringing for the New War

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Are you in the Christmas spirit yet?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 10:17 PM PST

    New War expectation vs reality

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 02:16 AM PST

    Was looking for Ticker's crew member and found this. I think i hit the jackpot.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Taking down a dropship, Rhino style

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 01:22 AM PST

    Just got hydroid prime and he feels underpowered, what am I doing wrong

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Basically I just want to know what the normal strategy to get some us out of him is, all abilities feel like they do remarkably low damage and even his augments don't look too amazing...

    submitted by /u/undeadadventurer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment