• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My brother sent me this after I showed him Caliban

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 04:12 AM PST

    I studied The Blade

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:54 AM PST

    You should probably remove your wing ephemeras for The New War

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 11:44 AM PST

    The quest isn't gonna replayable at launch, so I personally wouldn't risk blocking the camera with some massive wings (or any other type of busy ephemera) on my Operator or Warframe.

    submitted by /u/AceEmbers
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky Xaku can't hurt you. Tanky Xaku:

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 09:29 AM PST

    The Royal Deadeye

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 04:51 AM PST

    I didn't even know this existed ... ô.O

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Ordis, did you cover the whole Orbiter in blood while I was making sure to return safe and sound?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Shoutout to whoever did the banner update - I feel you brother!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:53 PM PST

    WhAt WaRfrAmE iS tHe BeSt? Is IvArA GoOd?

    submitted by /u/stomackface
    [link] [comments]

    Stalker drop rates are awful

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:47 AM PST

    I Blew 4800 ducats and 3mil credits in Baro's shop on 24 stalker beacons trying to finally get Hate and War after 2,5 years of playing. Got the Ephemera, Scimitar Engines, 1 Despair and 21 dreads ffs.

    submitted by /u/Vakoss1138
    [link] [comments]

    There's already been a lot of progress eliminating the unnecessary hassle of using pets, but there's still one major face-palm left to banish to the void.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:15 PM PST

    New War mood in Warframe can be different.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Today I subsumed the Warframe that carried me through the star chart. I didn't know I'd get sad.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Ropalolyst part 2

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Holy hell my guys, I wanna thank everyone for all the advice given in my original post here. After running out of ammo, getting to my last life, and using basically my mote (yes surprise I still haven't upgraded) and my ether daggers. I KILLED THE BASTARD. I FINNALLY BEAT THE FUCKER. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP! I'm so happy now lol.

    submitted by /u/DracoFenrex
    [link] [comments]

    Loki and Nyx cosplay as Loki's

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Don't know if anyone has posted just the animation yet, so here

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Found a dead healer infested corpse on Deimos close to necralisk

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:00 AM PST

    I'm not obsessed I swear.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Do u think there should be a new way to get conclave standing?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Obviously conclave games are dead, and I'm sure sum solo players are basically locked out from all those rewards

    submitted by /u/DemonSumoner666
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else name their loadouts?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 01:10 AM PST

    [Spoilers] I've made a checklist for "The New War" for use, to make sure you are ready before diving in.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:38 PM PST

    With The New War well on the way, and players trying to quickly prepare for it, I figured what better than to make a checklist for such. Using this, you'll remember to check each little piece of equipment or customization before charging out into the fray. Be sure to check subcategories before checking the main category. (Example: Checking the "Mods" and "Fashion" boxes before checking the "Warframe" box.) Additionally, if you see any problems with the Checklist, feel free to DM me.

    Before going into this, a warning. If you have not completed any of the main storyline (Natah, The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow, and The Sacrifice), turn around now. You are not ready to be going through this checklist quite yet as you still have a very long way to go. As added advice, be very careful when searching the internet for help on these quests, you may spoil them by mistake. Ask a friend or someone in region or q&a for help getting through the main storyline.

    The Checklist

    E: Will add that you can edit the docs if you File > "Make a Copy", which will allow you to check the boxes.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Chimichanga
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play the game? Is there a specific storyline I have to follow? Do I have to do quests?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:29 PM PST

    So far, I've just been flying everywhere doing random missions, and enjoying the atmosphere of the game. Am I supposed to be focused on a specific quest line or something? It's a really fun game, but I dont know if I'm doing what I should be. I feel lost, but Idk if I should be focused on anything specific?

    submitted by /u/Gatfro30
    [link] [comments]

    New mission type ideas

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:15 PM PST

    I love this games. The missions are fun. The quests are interesting. I'm watching my bro play through the main quest line, and he's on Chains of Harrow.

    Hear me out: imagine a mission type that was completely blacked out. The only functional lights you have are those of your gun and accent lights on your frame, and the goal is to GTFO.

    Rap tap tap tenno

    submitted by /u/MasterThenatoni
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Natah in her sentient form still have a human body component to her?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:43 AM PST

    It seems weird that she is like this instead of being full sentient like Erra or Hunhow. Instead she looks more like a human with her face split and Her body put inside this sentient 'rig' of sorts.

    Is there a lore explanation to this? Have you got any theories as to why this is?

    submitted by /u/AeliosZero
    [link] [comments]

    Necromech painnn

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:22 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get a necramech to be ready for the war.

    But I've found that, well no one is running Isolation vaults. And after trying 2 I've found out why.

    First run I had the issue of getting my butt handed to me by the Necramech I had to kill. And also the fact I could not for the life of me figure out how to kill it. Though found out due to forums that it has a weak point on its back. Which is really hard to do when you're by yourself. And I had no punch through weapons that first run.

    Second run I get tanky and ready for punch. But I failed on the defense part because I couldn't even tell where the enemies were attack from because you got sky-fested, ground-fested, tunnel-fested, and any other manor of "able to hit the defense from ages away"-fested.

    So to say the least I'm incredibly frustrated and I want to get a necramech so I can be ready.

    So here's where I ask you, reddit, is there a simpler, easier, smarter way to be getting a necramech?

    Or should I drop 20 dollars or however much it would cost to get the platinum to just buy 1 outright?

    Edit 1: after looking at many of your suggestions I took my Valkyr prime with 2k armor and 1100 health and legitimately was doing really well with a Redeemer Prime and spectres. Until "fuck you, you're dead"-Mines hit me.

    Also learned that they can force you out of operater mode which another big ol F you.

    Also realizing having to hit precise things with screen effects and at usually 50% resolution (to even allow me to run the game) makes things really hard to tell if their arm is there or not.

    Edit 2: I got into a random group and was able to do it yay!

    Now just a bunch more on tier 2+ because dang it I want to be ready for the war lol

    submitted by /u/Novalene_Wildheart
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to go for a Maykr theme in my Orbiter, thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 02:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment