• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:00 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Mesa fanart I did during my free time

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:25 AM PST

    cant wait to put this to really good use

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Why yes, I AM prepared for the New War

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Warframe Main and Side Quests

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Credit to u/NervousGreyMatter for the template.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Seems like the quest might leave on a cliffhanger, perhaps planting the seeds for Duviri Paradox

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Where to begin

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:32 AM PST

    I hope Onkko plays a part in The New War.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:33 AM PST

    He should be a way more important character than he is.

    The guy is some mystical being that not only lives simultaneously in the past, present and future but in all branches of what could have been and what might be all at the same time.

    He's probably the biggest asset we could have as an ally yet he just sits in a cave doing fuck all, put some respect on this mans name.

    submitted by /u/Artemis_Bow_Prime
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming New War Sentient weapon speculation. A user yesterday posted a reminder that a Sentient bow was teased. Here's more artwork/concepts shown before. What are you all hoping comes to our arsenal?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:17 AM PST

    DE gave me 4000 plat?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Hey guys, been playing warframe since 2014 and took a break for the past 2 years or so. A few weeks ago I log on and now I have over 4000 platinum?? It's gifted by DE as I can't trade or buy tennogen with it. What the hell did I do???

    submitted by /u/Monos32
    [link] [comments]

    I was asked to expand my drawing of the final scene in the New war Trailer

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:40 AM PST

    The upcoming new warframe has an interesting detail that I've noticed just now... hopefully it's not just me.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:17 AM PST

    New War Train Up - Open Invitation!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:55 AM PST

    New War Train Up - Open Invitation!

    Prepare For War

    Prepare For War

    As always, there's a large influx/returning of players for another large addition to the game, and with the high traffic of players comes a surge of questions that need to be answered. Of course, there are walls of text and hours of videos that can be used (I use them myself), but many players would great benefit from having another experienced player take the time to interact with them for a better experience.

    I want to answer that call.

    I'm sending an open invitation to all Tenno who either need help with questions or missions, or who want to help other Tenno prepare for the upcoming New War. Direct Message (DM) me here on reddit or just comment on this post and I'll invite you to my discord server. (This is not recruiting for a clan or alliance)

    I'll be able to respond to the DMs after I get off work, but the goal is to create a space dedicated to helping and progressing as many players to meet the minimum requirements for the New War.

    submitted by /u/Andrew-1224
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment