• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Expectation vs Reality

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Don't forget that we also have a Sentient bow primary coming in the New War ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:36 PM PST

    For The, Queens!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:41 PM PST

    This is Erra. I'm here to tell you weak-ass Tenno that you're about to get f*cked in the new war.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Yeah. You thought we sentients were playing huh? Looks like December 15th ain't your day, Tenno. It's time for you to tell Ordis to get out the vaseline.

    Your Orbiter? Fucked. Won't even last five minutes.

    The thing's getting shot down in the promotional material!

    Your Necramech? Useless.

    Enough said right there. We ain't playin no ORPHIX VENOM.

    Your allies? Scattered.

    You've spent eight years undermining your own plans. You've killed the Grineer, the Corpus, even your stinky Infested cousins. You're not going to mount a counter attack. You're about to beat feet to a hasty retreat!

    Your Lotus? Ours.

    Yeah you already know, you little pansy. The lotus never loved you. She loves me and my homeboy Ballas. Oh you're crying already? Oh boo hoo. This is why Margulis willingly jumped into the jade light. You better knock that shit off before I tell Ballas to use his long arm to reach across the universe and slap your bitch ass.

    It's time for you to face the facts, betrayers.

    You're outmatched, outgunned, and you don't stand a ghost of a chance. We're about to beat you so bad, they had to put a CONTENT WARNING on that ass whoopin'.

    *But Erra! What about my Umbral Forma???*

    Fuck your Umbral Forma, you weak-ass poser. Do you see what we're bringing? We've got Condrixes, Eidolons, the Conculyst SQUAD. We will fuck you in air, land, and sea. We will drink your Kuva, and we've already got your mom. YOU. AIN'T. GOT. SHIT. TENNO.

    Get ready, because you're gonna end up dying while crying like a little bithc. Just like in the new war trailer.

    I'm out.

    submitted by /u/SigmaStrain
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get Wesley Snipes Vibes at the end

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Anyone else get goosebumps at this point in the trailer?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Unofficial Deluxe Skin Concept: Octavia

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:19 AM PST

    My brain wouldnt stop telling me Caliban look like mudkip while watching the stream yesterday so i made this (◍•ᴗ•◍)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Oh no... He drank the endo

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:18 PM PST

    ok.......witch one i pick?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:22 AM PST

    So I drew the Boltor as a memento for myself for when me and my friends had played Warframe

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:45 PM PST

    Every time I interact with Alad V, I imagine him like this:

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:59 PM PST

    These new Sentient Skins look Stunning, I hope every frame gets one!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:23 AM PST

    I also redrew the final scene of the new war trailer

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Redrew the final scene of the new cinematic as my sister & I's operators

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:12 AM PST

    So, I was just replaying through The Second Dream to get hyped for The New War, and the amount of foreshadowing is even greater than I had remembered, culminating in plot points as far ahead as The Sacrifice. Therefore, if you have not beaten The Sacrifice, there are spoilers ahead!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:27 PM PST

    It is seriously insane how much foreshadowing there is in The Second Dream alone!

    When you first enter the Orokin Void Tower and discover that Earth's moon was hidden along with it, Alad V remarks, "I knew the Lotus was powerful but this... she erased history! We thought it was destroyed all this time. My, my, Lotus, you make a fine villain!" This foreshadows the lead-up to the New War in which the Lotus is brought back to the side of the Sentients, which you first discover at the end of The Sacrifice after a period of ambiguity following the Apostasy Prologue.

    Later, if you take too long destroying the crystals to shut down the Tower's Void mask so Ordis can find you, Alad snarks, "Come now, Tenno, even a child could figure this system out." The payoff comes later in the very quest you are playing, of course, when you discover your true self.

    Finally, when bringing Lua back out of the Void, you hear echoes of Margulis and Ballas, and one of Margulis' lines is, "This will stop the voices from taking hold. You will have to dream, my angel." This foreshadows the ending of The War Within and the events of Chains of Harrow, which introduce and expand on the concept of the Man in the Wall, originally thought to be a symptom of Void madness, but implied to actually be a manifestation of the will of the Void itself.

    Looking back at other parts of the game, what other bits of foreshadowing or other cool plot points have you noticed?

    submitted by /u/DifficultyWithMyLife
    [link] [comments]

    I have just so many fucking questions. Starting with: is this official

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:41 PM PST

    I used to be the only person who played Warframe in my friend group. One of my closest friends joined and decided that his main goal would be to get Umbra, he finally got it today, well done Kaid. :’^)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:47 AM PST

    lunaro 2 concept i made

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:02 PM PST

    TIL Venari's arsenal icon just takes the icon of Khora's 3, so if you subsume an ability over it that icon appears instead.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:05 AM PST

    This Nox hitting me with that cha cha slide

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Using a forma should add polarity not replace it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Current system discourages forma'ing your frame/weapon more than couple times because build your currently used might become currently unusable if you want to try something new.

    I suggest making it so that you can add polarities on existing slots. So you can have all polarities if you really need them if forma one slot enough times.

    I personally would love to forma my Ash Prime 43 times so I can gain all the flexibility I desire.

    If you forma'd something 40+ times, you probably deserve to have all that flex slots.

    Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/RandomPaladinsNub
    [link] [comments]

    Volt's animations broke.... funniest bug ever

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:40 AM PST

    I want to see Steve's and Rebecca's Bionicle collection!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:27 AM PST

    This is now the second time Bionicle got name-dropped in a dev-stream, as far as I know. Yes, it had me grinning from ear to ear.

    But now I demand to see their Bionicle collection! They can't just casually reference Bionicle like that and NOT show off what they got! Show me what you got!

    submitted by /u/Tattorack
    [link] [comments]

    wow thanks umbra, you're so useful...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment