• Breaking News

    Warframe Tried inviting a player to help them clear some kuva fortress missions and accidentally invited this guy. I apologised twice and everything

    Warframe Tried inviting a player to help them clear some kuva fortress missions and accidentally invited this guy. I apologised twice and everything


    Tried inviting a player to help them clear some kuva fortress missions and accidentally invited this guy. I apologised twice and everything

    Posted: 31 May 2022 05:48 AM PDT

    My man is muslim and he is praying les goo.

    Posted: 31 May 2022 03:25 AM PDT

    Made this spot in my orbiter for tribute the Teshin Dax

    Posted: 31 May 2022 06:50 AM PDT

    You can finally hold De Nas Pistol Skin like a rifle by using Laetum's Incarnon mode.

    Posted: 31 May 2022 07:10 AM PDT

    For the love of all that is holy DE, please delete the auto ledge grab mechanic. thx.

    Posted: 31 May 2022 07:24 AM PDT

    Thought some of you might enjoy a rant about something other than eximus or void sling. This mechanic drives me batshit crazy. Flying like a lunatic through a map and then all the sudden decide to take a break and climb on top of a random object. It's just super annoying and I can't think of a time when it helped to do something rather than hindered. At the very least, the animation could be sped up 100x to make it not so disruptive.

    But while I'm here... the only thing that bugs me about void sling is that it seems to register me as off the map quite a lot, so I get reset with all abilities reset. Similar to what happens when you legit fall off the map somewhere, but occurs while mid-void sling if you go a little too high. Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/TheRealGoodArchitect
    [link] [comments]

    I made a wisp poster!

    Posted: 31 May 2022 12:51 PM PDT

    I Have done Lex prime and I've just completed Hikou Prime. What next?

    Posted: 31 May 2022 06:13 AM PDT

    Gotta love how the Unairu armor strip give relebance to dmg abilities.

    Posted: 31 May 2022 01:24 AM PDT

    Finally, Full Umbra. Was it necessary? Not really.

    Posted: 31 May 2022 12:41 PM PDT

    Random white pixel in the top left when using Entrati weapons

    Posted: 31 May 2022 09:10 AM PDT

    You can yeet yourself very far by timing a jump and slam attack

    Posted: 31 May 2022 08:44 AM PDT

    Hey, I found twins! (sorry if the audio quality is bad)

    Posted: 31 May 2022 06:29 AM PDT

    The most protected room in the void.

    Posted: 31 May 2022 11:33 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] Which frame do you main and why?

    Posted: 31 May 2022 09:06 AM PDT

    For me it's Xaku mostly because I like their design and abilities.

    submitted by /u/SanguisLunam
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get non prime skins for prime weapons

    Posted: 31 May 2022 01:51 AM PDT

    Ive wondered about this for years now. Prime warframes get the non prime skin given to them so why isn't it the same for weapons? I like a lot of the regular models especially the silva & aegis which is why I think this would be a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Defiant-Bell-8893
    [link] [comments]

    long neck volt spotted at the kuva fortress

    Posted: 31 May 2022 11:52 AM PDT

    [Tool] "WF Logs Parser" - Display your trade data in a neat way

    Posted: 31 May 2022 05:17 AM PDT

    [Tool] "WF Logs Parser" - Display your trade data in a neat way

    Hey all,

    I've made a parser that you can use to check out your trade data and display it in a cool way.

    Here is a screenshot example of what can be viewed with it:

    Example

    Ofc it's just an example, you can do all kind of your own graphs since what my parser does is extracts all your trades into a nice .csv file that you can import into spreadsheets.

    Even if you don't use spreadsheets and not interested in learning them, I've attached template .xlsx (spreadsheet) file and instructions how to get same result as on screenshot attached.

    I trade a lot and I god damn love nice data tables and graphs, so decided to make a parser for trade file you can get from DE. So I thought maybe someone else would like to check it out :)

    The project and full instructions are available on it's github page here: https://github.com/MusicManiac/WF-Logs-Parser

    P.S.: DE has a typo in their trade file, it says "recieved" instead of "received", I reported that already and they said thanks, but I have no clue if and when it'll get fixed, but when it will be fixed, I'll need to update parser.

    submitted by /u/MusicManiac_SK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment