• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My two mains (Baruuk WIP update)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 08:02 PM PDT

    How’s my Titan? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:07 AM PDT

    Did they accidentally add an extra zero? xD

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 02:17 PM PDT

    Has DE said anything on scaling excavators? I really wish that cryotic farm was easier

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 07:12 PM PDT

    Space mother gathering

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 07:30 AM PDT

    RoR2 x Warframe: Artificer

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:52 AM PDT

    How to cr0ss save

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 08:12 AM PDT

    Home 💖 (Orbiter WIP2)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 09:52 AM PDT

    Bringing the world to life

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 04:15 PM PDT

    My Warframe Gaming Setup

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 04:49 PM PDT

    Is this how you use a Zarium Accolade ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 07:29 PM PDT

    Mom come pick me up I'm scared

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 01:05 PM PDT

    DE you have no idea how much plat I would pay to be able to add custom descriptions to Riven Mods. (IT MEANS NO WORRIES!!!)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 04:31 AM PDT

    Protea being given away for free!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 11:08 AM PDT

    Anyone interested in a Warframe colouring book?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 06:01 AM PDT

    Finally Vanquished my first Kuva Lich

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:05 AM PDT

    He's been haunting me for around a month because I kept postponing the idea of killing him. But today he crossed a line and I finally killed him out of spite.

    Ironically, every time I finish a mission now, I expect him to say some bad retorts but he's dead. Kinda quiet

    submitted by /u/chimkennuggies69420
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm new to the whole Warframe community and game and decided to try my hand at fashioning my wukong prime. how does he look?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 05:44 AM PDT

    For all the OCD players out there: The Zakti Prime is the only secondary who's preview image isn't angled diagonally to the top right.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 04:26 PM PDT

    About railjack

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 08:02 PM PDT

    This sub scared me from trying railjack so I put it off for quite a while. Decided to give it a shot and…..I get everyone's complaints. HOWEVER, I also see a lot of potential. I REALLY like the concept of cruising around in a ship with a crew, and the NPC crew members have been super helpful so far. Be cool if this mode was integrated more, there's way too many menus and traveling involved. Only big complaint so far is missions that require me leaving the ship. Really breaks immersion and feels contrived. Would people complain if it was a more seamless part of the "core" game?

    submitted by /u/pape14
    [link] [comments]

    The curious case of modding Deconstructor Prime

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:43 AM PDT

    TLDR Don't use Primed Fury.

    I was testing Deconstructor Prime as a status primer and had some observations regarding its firing pattern: Deconstructor Prime fires a volley, then stops to reload. It has 3 glaives, so each volley has a minimum of 3 shots. If any glaive returns while the volley is on-going, it can be fired again for up to 6 shots in total. A projectile returns either after reaching its maximum bounces, or maximum flight time.

    Attack speed shortens the delay between each shot, but also makes the window of each volley shorter.

    The listed reload time is 3.0 seconds. From my testing, it seems to start after the 3rd attack is fired. Assuming that is the case, we can calculate that:

    sustained fire rate = number of shots in a volley / (3s reload + 3 shots / attack speed)

    One would note that a 40% increase in attack speed only results in ~13% sustained fire rate increase. Meanwhile each additional shot in a volley counts.

    I went on to test how many shots I can get out of each volley:

    • Unmodded: 5 shots per volley.
    • Whirlwind: Shots per volley goes up to 6, likely due to the return trip being faster.
    • Quick Return: Shots per volley goes up to 6, but only hits one enemy.
    • Rebound: No significant effect.
    • Power Throw: No effect on damage. Shots still bounce off enemy so punch through does not seem to work either.
    • Fury: Interval between shots becomes shorter.
    • Primed Fury: The firing window of a volley gets so small that even with Whirlwind only 5 shots are fired. With Quick Return, it fires 6 shots per volley, but sometimes a shot hits the previous return projectile and becomes wasted.

    Warframe powers that affect attack speed (Speed, Warcry) have similar issues with Primed Fury. In extreme cases you only get 3 shots per volley. Reload speed buffs (Speed, Elemental Ward) do not seem to make reload faster. Unsurprising for a bouncing projectile, Magnetize makes Deconstructor do respectable damage.

    submitted by /u/KuromiAK
    [link] [comments]

    Deadly Garuda & Bonewidow

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 06:09 PM PDT

    Lich breaks my bones and sends me to the shadow realm

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 05:16 PM PDT

    Striker Eureka and Cherno Alpha from Pacific Rim!!!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 03:38 AM PDT

    coming back since before the Pandemic

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 10:21 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I'm coming back to the game, thus time on PC, after not having played since 2018(?). Last I played, I was on a decked out Trinity Prime doing a raid-like thing, Ivara had just come out, etc.

    Since I'm on a fresh account, I was just going to go and try and rebuild what I had.

    Is Trinity Prime the go-to Support unit for End Game Content, anymore?

    submitted by /u/PyukyMuky
    [link] [comments]

    How many items not including founders items? I have 2 more melee and need to finish bonewidow but will be slightly over 3k mastery to legendary 2.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 08:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment