• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    an interesting conversation I had with a clan mate (fixed)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 09:22 AM PDT

    Zephyr + Trumna = Perfection

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 11:56 AM PDT

    made fanart of my friend's warframe operator/oc!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:34 PM PDT

    Yep, I Subsumed Banish For Pocket Sand. I Am Regretting It.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 01:38 PM PDT

    Get Knell'd

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:45 AM PDT

    Seems Son invested in a new carrier

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 06:07 AM PDT

    Tomb Sentinel

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:07 PM PDT

    Hope this bug stays cos I'm obsessed with this look.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 08:42 AM PDT

    My friend two days into the game got spoiled on Second Dream on her first day by The Ventkids.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:05 AM PDT

    So, I was playing with my friend, teaching her the ropes of Warframe. She really liked Yareli's design, so I showed her where you can get it, helped her with the quest however I could, gave her advice on K-drives, the works.

    She finished the quest, and naturally checked out the Ventkid's shop, she clicked on the Ventkid's Pobber's outfit and it showed her an entire default operator. She asked me what it was and I didn't even know what to say. She also saw an Operator in Cetus, and asked why that player looked so weird, I kinda wish they'd hide it a bit more to new players than it already is, it was a very impactful story moment for me personally, and seeing new players ask stuff like "How do I get out of my warframe like that player did?" makes me go like "Oh. :("

    Did anyone else run into a problem like this?

    Edit: I meant to say First Day in Fortuna in the title, whoops.

    submitted by /u/Toxicrunback
    [link] [comments]

    Really digging the Equinox theme + Vitruvian background. Clean and easy on the eyes.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:07 PM PDT

    Best girl in Warframe

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:49 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Things I would like to see changed/added in the future (With poorly edited examples)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:47 AM PDT

    I don't know where to find it so i'll ask here: Where can I get this picture at wallpaper size?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 09:52 AM PDT

    Ability to start a new game ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Hope your days are going alright

    Haven't played warframe in forever , like, ages. I want to get back into it but I don't remember a lot.

    Is there any way to start a new game yet without making a whole new account?

    I'm on ps5

    submitted by /u/curtisd7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment