• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!


    Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello, Tenno! Today is Top(ic)-less Tuesday!

    Your comments need not be related to Warframe; you can post memes, personal stories, or anything else that wouldn't normally fit within the Relevance Rule. We will still be enforcing the Golden Rule in this thread.


    Credit goes to /r/DestinyTheGame for this weekly thread series!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally ran into the Wolf... Took a long time. Ended up playing Ghostbusters...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Dear DE, Helios Augment pretty please?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    Energy leeches, in their current form, aren't fun

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Right off the bat, I should clarify that I don't want energy leech units removed from the game. I just think they could use some tweaking.

    I just ran into this situation in my last ESO run: I was running around as Nezha, minding my own business. I have a good enough sense for my boi that I rarely if ever have energy problems. So I'm doing my thing when I try to throw a chakram and hear that little buzz. I look at my energy and sure enough, 0 energy. I frantically run around killing every enemy I see and taking their energy orbs and it only continues draining. I have no idea where this guy is, I'm tunnel visioning hard on just trying to find him while pulling my hair out, and there's not much I can do because I can't any energy. Then, I finally find him and take him out, I get my energy back but then I hear another buzz. Repeat the process. That isn't fun to me. It just makes me want to leave and play something else.

    Right now, they have a fairly long range, work through walls, and have no visible indication. As far as I can tell, there's also no way to counter the effect without killing the unit. None of these things are terrible on their own, but all of them together make leeches an uninteresting and obnoxious nuisance rather than being a fun obstacle.

    Even if we just got a visual link between us and the leech (similar to Trinity's or Nidus's), they'd still be annoying enough that we'd have to focus on taking them out, but they wouldn't completely sour an otherwise fun mission.

    I like to scream at nullifier units, but I wouldn't have them removed from the game. They're interesting because you know where they are and they're enough of a pain to focus them. In their current state, I see no difference between a leech and a nullifier without a visible bubble.

    Thanks for coming to my ted talk

    submitted by /u/Nbm72
    [link] [comments]

    The Corpus have angry cowboys and the Orokin had sad golden bunnies

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    The mytocardia spore is the powerhouse of the Orokin Cell

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    So I somehow put 2 floofs in the same place.. so now i have a hybrid pobber i guess

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    The expansion pack you know you wanted instead of Fortuna

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Orb Vallis Daybreak

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    de pls: primary kitguns with underslung alt fires

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    For Newbies: Early Resource Locations

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    My clan mate made this Enchanted Forest and it looks amazing roaming around with titania.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    When you finally get a chance to defeat Wolf of Saturn Six but you lose internet connection

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Dealing with groups of enemies early vs late game

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Mod in a syndicate relic pack? Anyone seen this before?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    Hits ol' Ember mains right in the feels..

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Exploiter Orb will get its own Matchmaking Bounty in Fortunas backroom

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    TIL Lex Primes slide actually slides back when firing

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Made an Operator Amp guide in a single image for my friends, any feedback?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    u/DACHAMPAZ created an amazing logo of my Volt Prime/Arrester!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Norg Night

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Ripe for S Y N T H E S I S

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Gave Rescue Target my Fusilai, I do NOT want it back

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Equinox Prime with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more on April 2nd!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Optibow Vandal

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    Tether and Napalm grenades mods can't be combined. This must not stand! We must raise awareness! Pictured: What I want.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment