• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe Easter by Zxpfer

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Megan & Her Bunny ears flopping

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    Archwing's new endgame, Balor Formaian

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    I went into this questline completely unspoiled and still managed to ruin it for myself (SPOILERS FOR THE SECOND DREAM)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Baros in for a surprise

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Baruuk Deluxe Concept by Arkaneye. Not mine obviously, show the artist some love.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    The Architect, Archimedian Perintol Reborn

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    Jojoframe #6 -「PURPLE PLAGUE」

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    Rabbecca's bunny ears flapping to the beat of a trap/hip-hop tenno tune song.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Early carrots for Konzu. Shenanigans from jermo936's stream last night.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    Fires Super Heated Plasma; Doesn't do heat damage.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    New Cosmetic Ideas

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    Why cant we slide through the windows?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    I did this a while back to celebrate the releasing of Mesa Prime, it’s silly but good luck farming anything you need!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Can we talk about "hold to charge" abilities a bit, I feel they should either be faster or give better boost considering they take 2.5 to fully charge. That is eternity for a fast paced game like this

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Okay so far Hydroid, Ember and Vauban has "hold to charge" abilities, I think Zephyr too but I don't play Zephyr that much. So I will talk about and grade Hydroid, Vauban and Ember by usefulness of their "hold to charge"

    Hydroid

    I like Hydroid and I think his "hold to charge" is kinda justified because his charge boosts damage AND duration of Tempest Barrage by +100%, so 5s base becomes 10s, and Tentacle Swarm gains +200% range. Decent exchange I would say, since his skills are made to be laid on ground rather than cast directly on enemies. His charge is basically an "improvement" since uncharged versions are also quite useful and based on even slight charge like 0.5 seconds, you still get 20% damage or 20% duration or 40% range boost (as far as I remember). So Hydroid, in terms of "hold to charge" usefulness, gets a solid B+ (it can still be shorter, I mean, this is Warframe, 2.5 seconds is the difference between mission success and mission failures sometimes, also hold to charge also increases energy cost which makes recast a valid alternate option)

    Vauban

    Vauban on the other hand is a bit of a mix, his chargeable skill, Tesla, is best utilized when put on multiple surfaces, especially moving surfaces like allies or enemies. Charging doubles your damage which is good and puts your status chance from 10% to 100% which SUCKS. This means he gets +90% base status chance by charge, so a 0.5 charge like in Hydroid example only makes Tesla get +18% status, making it has 28% status chance. And Tesla is better used for their small zapper utility rather than their damage. Charging affects nothing else, not charges, not total duration of a Tesla, not their range, nothing. So to be useful, you kinda HAVE TO fully charge, problem is recast would be a better option if we for this example assume your 10% status chance always procs since 2 Tesla means more frequent charges (thus hitting more enemies every second thus CC'ing more units), more coverage, you can place 2 Teslas on opposites end of a room for same energy cost as a fully charged one to cover same number of enemies. Still, 100% status is good, I guess? If charge was faster like let's say 1 second, it would be great. So Vauban gets a D+ in terms of "hold to charge" usefulness.

    And now, Ember, my sweet Ember, your problems are more than your "hold to charge", like your element type being the worst DoT in the entire game with a gimmicky almost micro-CC.

    Ember's fireball has a hold to charge. Without charge, it deals a direct 400 fire damage with 100% status chance and has a 5 meter AoE of 150 damage with 50% status chance and it leaves a 10 second long napalm area that deals 20% of Fireball's damage to enemies that touch it, can't find if it procs fire and can't test it right now.

    What does charging do? It doubles your damage and doubles the radius of napalm. Yes, of the napalm, not the 5m explosion, not its 50% status chance, also napalm is still 10 seconds, so you basically get a twice as strong fireball with twice the napalm range, for twice the energy cost. You know what else other than charging for 2.5 seconds does that? RECASTING IT! CAST IT TWICE! Which also, technically improves your status chance of blast from 50% to 75%! So charging isn't just weak, it is UNNECESSARY! Ember gets an F for usefulness of her "hold to charge". A BIG FAT F LIKE HER BIG FAT...

    So anyway, Hydroid is fine, Vauban can use a boost and Ember SUCKS!

    submitted by /u/WackoJillink
    [link] [comments]

    Baro Ki'Teer 4/19/2019

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    When You Make a Yin and Yang in the Wild. My Opposite Even Down To the Smoke Ephemera.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Wolf came to Hydron, the Fugitives destroyed the cryopod ... I don't how to feel about this.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    I mean sure, if we had the DPS we could've saved the pod technically, but between the still ongoing waves, the fact that only abilities actually blocking enemies (there aren't a lot) could block the Fugitives (since they're invincible) and the fact that the Wolf probably dealt a ton of damage to the cryopod left with me with a bitter feeling, thinking "is it really just us or there's some lack of balance"

    I would like to know fellow Tennos' thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/Feuershark
    [link] [comments]

    They Should Add a Way to Mark Items in your Inventory

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Hey [DE], do you know what arbitrations need? A fix for Host migrations.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Just lost a 30min+ because the host and the 2nd in line to be the host died and quit.

    Got booted to my ship with nothing from my rewards

    submitted by /u/Phelipp
    [link] [comments]

    My 1k platinum disappeared?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    On March 28th I logged on to play Warframe. It was a busy month so after few weeks of not playing I decided to shoot some enemies and grind a bit. When I logged in my account and took my daily reward I noticed that I only had 19 platinum.

    I knew that I had at least 1k platinum. I immediately panicked and e-mailed to DE support and asked in global chat what should I do? Chat told me to change password and enable 2-factor authentication which I did. For the time being I couldn't play Warframe because I felt violated, someone just logged on and stole my platinum (I supposed). I thought this because I got trade ban. That's how I got worried in the first place because I knew that I haven't traded in a while. After several days waiting for a response, I received an e-mail from DE.

    First I was happy when I heard that "Transactions that were made with violations, were canceled and Platinum was returned to its lawful owners". I rushed to reply "Sir, I appreciate your answer, but I just logged in and I had only 19 platinum. I am supposed to get my 1k platinum. Am I supposed to wait for a change to apply or what?". After I carefully read the e-mail I realized that there was a "you" in "and found that you may have received platinum in exchange for worthless items from an account that is known to us as illegal platinum re-seller".

    I RECEIVED PLATINUM?

    I BOUGHT this platinum with MY money, the money I earned and decided to spend on this game. I did used to work with a lot of platinum last year (like every player selling primes and other parts) and I bought platinum multiple times. This time I got 75% platinum discount so I really didn't want it to go to a waste. I still have my receipt (doubt it will do anything). Later I received another another email from DE that I can not complain anymore. WTF DE??!?!?? You made a mistake and I can't complain or anything?

    Here are e mails and stuff

    submitted by /u/Alex951532
    [link] [comments]

    Took a while but finally got a 100% Prisma Frame

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Dear DE, could we have a talk about Color Channels?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Tip: Farming the Wolf

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    If you want to attempt farming the wolf doing rapid fire missions, I advise doing it in a Void Defense level; the five minute timer is generally up after one wave, and for an added bonus, the laser will instakill him. He attacked me during a Void Relic farm, and I was like 'why not', turned on the laser, and he instantly puffed into a brand new Eleventh Storm, which I will cherish.

    submitted by /u/ZaurenXT
    [link] [comments]

    An Idea to make Invasions More Interesting

    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    At the moment, invasions are fairly tedious as they are generally 3 of the same mission in a row, which can be fairly tiresome as they can be commonly found as Defense or Interception Missions. Although you could also get Exterminates or Captures, it can still be boring as it is the same thing 3 times over.

    My proposed change is that instead of 3 same missions, why not make it a single, varied, large mission, similar to how bounties in the Vallis and the Plains work. You start out with a single target, perhaps capture or rescue a target, gather intel from a spy vault, etc., but on the way to do that, you have multiple other mission objectives to get to it.

    As an example, the Corpus needs you to find the capture target, but they have no clue where on the ship he is. However, there is information on his location in a Spy vault. You hack the vaults, but the Grineer are onto you, so they lock down where the target is and shut down life support to choke you and the Corpus out. The Corpus can reengage the life support, but it will take about 5 minutes. The door is opened and life support is reengaged, and you then head to the Targets location, capture him, and extract.

    Of course, this would be much easier to do than the current system, but it would definitely be more engaging than doing 3 interceptions in a row. It would also be possibly easy to work into the game due to their implementation of the bounty system being essentially the same as this idea.

    submitted by /u/Enderknight007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment