• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [comic] Lich Meets Clem

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    My Sailor Moon redraw of Mag with the skin Pneuma. I like to call it Pneumoon. xD (fanart by me @DEFThoma)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Void Keys!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    This is my Kubrow Cheeto. He's massive.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Midas, the Antiquitator. Early stage fan-concept. Tried making a more corpus warframe. A credit Nekros with a massive Opticor. Feedback would be greatly appreciated

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Ultra instinct grineer

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Why your Mirage is underperforming: The light-based buff.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I spent half an hour of my life testing the effective damage buff that mirage gets from her eclipse buff in the orb vallis during an entire cycle while standing still in one open spot.

    The result is very inconsistent. At its worst, you only get 5.4% of the buff that is listed in the UI, which is 20 times less than what most players should expect.
    I know that many of you are aware that you don't always get the full buff, but I can guarantee you that the majority of players don't.

    If the result is already this inconsistent while standing still in an open world, it can't be reliable in normal missions. The way I see it, DE should make the buff give 100% of what it promises, all the time.
    The augment mod Prism Guard that was recently made available to PvE builds is an insult. 4 seconds base means that with a reasonable 200% duration you still have to spend 1/4th of the time casting the darned thing. Not to mention the energy its upkeep would cost.

    TL;DR: Not only is Mirage's Eclipse dependent upon light for deciding whether you get DR or a damage buff, the values of those buffs are also dependent upon the light levels. In one of the most stable environments, the buff is therefore still wildly inconsistent.

    For those that may wonder what method I used to determine the results: I used the Profit-Taker to generate pylons which take object damage and stay stationary. I used Zenith to punch through the shields from a far enough distance so I could stay stationary. I used an extinguished key so the pylon would survive. The video (extremely boring) can be found here once it finishes processing.

    submitted by /u/Iterniam
    [link] [comments]

    Lotus Root Concept

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    When I met Excalibro/Smolt/Maglet

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I finally did it

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Autobreach still counts as a manual hack for nightwave

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Reposting due to auto-moderater hating the phrase "PSA". I found myself worried that automatic hacks using this mod wouldn't count as manual hacks since you aren't manually hacking the puzzle when its automatically completed for you. After running the spy mission on Earth, however, I have confirmed that it does indeed count as a manual hack when Autobreach activiates. Just thought I'd share that with the community.

    submitted by /u/ThatsSoWitty
    [link] [comments]

    Glassmaker: Week 4 Challenges

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    WEEKLY (4,500 STANDING)

    Eximus Eliminator: Kill 30 Eximus.
    Good Friend: Help Clem with his weekly mission.
    Invader: Complete 9 Invasion missions of any type.
    Sanctuary Researcher: Complete 5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris.
    Test Subject: Complete 8 Zones of Sanctuary Onslaught.

    ELITE WEEKLY (7,000 STANDING)

    Machine Interference: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms.
    Profit-Taker: Kill Profit-Taker.

    submitted by /u/Riisandra
    [link] [comments]

    Is there ever a mining trip that doesn't turn into a slaughter?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    DE, Never fix this bug. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    How many people actually appreciate ordis

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Like he is falling apart if you listen to his back stories very messed up and everything that he does is for us and he's trying to hold himself together it's very hard for him why do people treat him poorly and say he's annoying I get it he has his moments but I love him that's his personality he's corky even if he's a little broken we all love him

    submitted by /u/XboxSLASHER06
    [link] [comments]

    [Captura] Shotgun Cleric Harrow

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Maybe it's time to give Archwing missions a little love.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I love Oberon and the Youkai helmet. Flowers for days.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    i feel stupid

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Corrupted Heavy Gunner enjoying her boost

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    This cant possibly be the easiest way to select not vaulted relics....

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    When login screen was cool!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    When login screen was cool!

    Hello there) I was watching my screenshot folder 10 min ago and found an interesting screenshot. Just take a look at the old logic screen! How cool was that? There was close look on your awesome warframe, view from the pilot cabin with space, planets, and stars. So atmospheric, it's about adventures. In addition, old login screen made the think that I continue to play the game from the moment,from where I ended last session. The current login screen is minimalistic. "Somewhere in matrix..."xD Huge difference between these two. Guys,do you like the old or current login screen?

    https://preview.redd.it/a93ox3cjl5251.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=50890146f8ff5746c63208ec36672713681fa61d

    https://preview.redd.it/4gzmco4hl5251.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=07cdcdd806b039a4c42f8c1cc52054d87616e6c2

    submitted by /u/Kind_Constant
    [link] [comments]

    Having a hard time sticking with it

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm a veteran, from the days of yore, back when the Paris was the only bow, and it was ridiculous because it did Physics Impact damage, which was awesome, yet I keep having the issue of dropping out of this game, and having a hard time sticking with it. I want to love Warframe, and I've come to adopt the phrase "I love Warframe, in theory" because I feel it perfectly sums up how I feel about it; I love what Warframe could be, and I love the idea of playing it, but once I actually sit down to play it, I'm suddenly hit with a wave of exhaustion from everything that Warframe is and isn't.

    Most of all, I think my problem is that I don't like that the game feels like a chore to play, and I hate how much I keep missing out on by "not doing my chores" of playing Warframe every single day. Does anyone have good advice on how to combat that feeling most of all, and just general advice on how to actually start enjoying Warframe again?

    submitted by /u/thececilmaster
    [link] [comments]

    i wheezed so hard my lungs failed function

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment