• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A thread with an amazing and extremely absurd situation in order to warn other players against a similar mistake.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    A thread with an amazing and extremely absurd situation in order to warn other players against a similar mistake.

    Greetings.
    My name is Mikhail and it seems that I've made a terrible mistake.
    I want to preface this by saying that I've been playing Warframe since 2013, from the very beginning of an OBT and I hadn't stopped playing until the day of this incident.
    Ever since the Second Dream quest was released, I've been helping the russian Warframe community named Warframe in Soviet Russia (and no, it does not promote any political movements, opinions, etc., this name was assigned to community by the original creators)
    We've made a team of translators who to this very day are working on localization of patches, devstreams, dev workshops, comics and other articles related to Warframe.
    We tried not to stop at this point and have been supporting and promoting the creative people of the Warframe community for more than 3 years. Artists, Captura creators, audio makers, writers, and many others. We try to present the russian-speaking audience with a large number of talented people who also love Warframe as much as we do. Our talented artists have often been featured in Prime Time and we are very proud of every creative person of this community.
    But recently something odd to the point of confusion has happened.
    It turned out that I had chosen the wrong nickname. I changed it more than 6 years ago to match the theme of our community, without thinking that it might offend someone, I just didn't think of it that way. The nickname in question is StalinGulag. Yes, my account was suspended until 2035 due to the fact that this nickname was found offensive. Using it for more than 6 years, communicating with people on Warframe forum in the en section, repeatedly communicating with technical support on various issues, as well as communicating with DE themselves when trying to apply for the DE Partner Program with our community - after all that no one ever told me that this nickname was insulting/offensive to someone, not a single time was I warned about this. But then the year 2021 came, and without a warning, a permanent ban was received in the game to which I devoted so many years and effort.
    All because of a nickname.
    I was even denied the permission to reset it at my own expense. It is also worth noting that the technical support people do not quite understand why they blocked the account either, because every time they state diffent reasons. First naming one thing, then another, then a third. But I'm not trying to shift the responsibility to someone else, I admit my guilt, because I myself picked such a nickname more than 6 years ago to match the theme of a large russian community, of which I am the head today.

    But I really didn't want to offend anyone with my nickname.
    Thank you all for reading my story.

    https://preview.redd.it/hyqisrtbt8k61.png?width=792&format=png&auto=webp&s=7f21bd03ed110c62dc504c6632acb0923f09d8ea

    https://preview.redd.it/mcoavqtbt8k61.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=a03412509177b08f92151cea7f5a4ac7ea92301c

    https://preview.redd.it/hphwxrtbt8k61.png?width=802&format=png&auto=webp&s=2b3e5dadfdfb670db1564ea3518db8beb5e2c109

    submitted by /u/Michael_Viz
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry, I couldn't help it | Grendel as Gertrude's Knight from Dark Souls 3

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Cutie Sevagoth and his shadow form go for walk and It`s So kawaiiiiiiiii

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Hello there! As a colorblind Tenno, I have met some difficulties to choose my Warframe's colors. So here's a suggestion for the developpers (Mousehover), This could help me a lot for my fashion-framing experience!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Today I learned Teshin has eyes. Today I wish I didn't know that Teshin had eyes.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:56 AM PST

    Shoutout to these two awesome people who sat and played the Shawzin for almost an hour while I fished in the plains of Eidolon. This games community is seriously awesome!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:01 PM PST

    a little sketch back when i finished the Second Dream quest...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Handy Nova

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    I'm legitimately afraid of playing the game rn and I don't know what to do

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    This is one of those threads caused by mods locking up the comments in This post. But I'm making it to share my personal concerns about present state of said terms of use and EULA.

    Same as Михаил, I started playing somewhere in 2013, around the time Nova was first added, since then I don't remember abandoning the game up to nowadays. I was donating on prime accessories, tennogen, even digital tennocon tickets, genuinely to support the devs that I had all the faith in, I've got to MR 30 and always come around when there's a new update. Warframe is basically one and only my favourite game.

    But all the time I was playing this game I was hearing lots, and I mean lots, of stories about how terribly support treats the players, how they get banned for literally everything - from occasional game crashes because of spaghetty code, failed in-game transactions, trading "black plat" without even knowing about it(really, how can I know if in some random trade I will catch black plat one day?), literally for staying in one "endless" mission for too long(hello steel essence farm). You know what is the main reason why Михаил was writing to eng support despite him being Russian? Because, that's what people in our community say, the russian support team in this game is even more ignorant and useless. If current terms of use and EULA are legitimately allowing all that stuff, then I'm actually concerned about myself.

    About all the effort, money and time I've spent in this game. All the people I've met there.
    What if I will get into similar situation? What if support won't help me? Will I have to cry out loud about it on reddit and twitter in attempts to get the message directly to the devs? Don't you find this completely absurd?

    And the main questions: what DE can do to prevent such stuff? Can they change the EULA and terms of use, make them more loyal to the players? Can they do something about their support staff? Will they actually do something about it?

    submitted by /u/SimplyTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    Tyl regor's voice

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Why is tyl regor's voice so good like I would just casually skim over Uranus and accidentally have tyl regor call me a bloody leech like damn is his voice good, also who is his voice actor

    submitted by /u/boocketofmilc
    [link] [comments]

    IRL Lucky Kavat

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    I hit 1000 days and turned 40 today.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Pretty good start to my day, thanks DE for all the good times! 😊

    submitted by /u/DUBBV18
    [link] [comments]

    Max Fire rate Stug and Energized Munitions (with Mirage)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    What if liches became more deformed and more powerful as they were killed and reborn over and over, the kuva warping them into monsters? Here is a scuffed concept (original pics from Killing floor 2)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Drew rhino in the classic DOOM poster pose, really proud!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    I took some shots on Titania's butterflies

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Mirage - Thank you all for your support! digital extremes gave me creator status)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Why is losing progress due to host migration issues still a thing after all these years?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Title.

    Probably everyone playing Warframe has experienced this at some point in time.

    I've just recently came back to Warframe after a longer break and it already starts to get frustrating.

    The issue in the title happened to me three times today alone. Losing 30-60minutes progress to a bug that has existed for years is annoying up to a point where i'm arguing with myself why i'm investing any time into the game in the first place - never knowing when i'll get fucked over the next time.

    And no, playing solo is no solution to this - at least in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Crujien
    [link] [comments]

    Octavia prime looks absolutely stunning

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Prod crewmate vs Butcher

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:09 PM PST

    The aftermath of Deck 12

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Grinding out inaros

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Made a prime version of umbra glyph

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Ordis is making fun of my warframe choice. (Note mildly FPS dropp-y for some reason)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment