• Breaking News

    Warframe Chroma as Berserker Armor from Berserk manga

    Warframe Chroma as Berserker Armor from Berserk manga


    Chroma as Berserker Armor from Berserk manga

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Ballas comes to get Lotus but it's Friday Night Funkin'

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Dojo Obstacle Course with a Pen Tablet

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:24 AM PST

    just a hug from daddy Umbra... (art by me)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Some time ago I noticed that my Liset Skin has changed randomly. I've never seen a skin like this and I never bought it, so I looked in the settings and saw that my Xiphon Prisma skin has weirdly merged with my Liset. But it looks surprisingly good.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    I built a functional airsoft Braton. 3D printed shell around a refurbished airsoft AK.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:21 PM PST

    To the dev that gifted me Trinity Prime when I was in a relay, THANK YOU! As a somewhat new player this helps a lot.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Spotted on devstream; RJ interior smaller already?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I'm sorry but "The Railjack is too large", has got to be one the most ABSURD criticisms of Railjack I have EVER heard

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:40 AM PST

    The ONLY way the Railjack could feel "too large" is if you're only walking from the front of the Railjack to the End of the Railjack.

    ie. You'd have to not be bullet jumping or sprinting or using any ability that would give you extra speed to get from the front of the Railjack to the back of the Railjack.

    You'd also have to specifically ignore the TELEPORTATION MECHANIC, allowing you to teleport between key points of the Railjack, that has existed in Railjack since its release.

    So please, tell me: how is "The Railjack is too large" legitimate criticism of Railjack, to the point where it gets brought up on the DEVSTREAM? When I heard that, I was left absolutely flabbergasted.

    There are many criticisms of Railjack that I just bite my tongue on. But this... Is completely unacceptable.

    Edit: Surely a better answer would be to Use the Space instead of Remove the Space? I suggest giving Engineers something to do... Like setting up turrets and cannons that can be used outside the ship. Of course, in order for this to work, Railjack would have to be challenging again. But then Engineers won't just be sitting there twiddling their thumbs 85% of the time.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Magicion
    [link] [comments]

    When not fighting the corpus, it’s chill time in the orbiter

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:22 PM PST

    "Everybody extract, I'll distract the enemy!"

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Wording for Mods and Arcanes needs to be more consistent.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Most people who have played Warframe for even a bit know that there are several mods and/or arcanes that do not accurately convey whether the bonus they provide is additive or multiplicative. Take Arcane Avenger as an example. It reads:
    On damage, 21% chance for +45% Critical Chance for 12s.

    Now compare that to our basic rifle mod, Point Strike: +150% Critical Chance

    The wording seems like they'd do the same thing, but they don't. Arcane Avenger ADDS base crit chance to all your sources, whereas Point Strike is MULTIPLYING the weapon's base critical stat. Both have the wording of "+ etc %" and to me this is main issue. There is already a mod with wording that could solve this issue should DE ever do a description check: Entropy Burst

    Entropy Burst is a mod for the Supra that uses the word BASE, and does not use the percentage sign, which accurately conveys that it increases the number listed in your stats by 20. I wish all mods and arcanes were this clear about how they affect the statistics of our equipment.

    submitted by /u/RachelTheIvysaur
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get accessibility options for Disruption?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:56 AM PST

    I have hearing problems in one ear so I lack "depth perception" with sound and to find the Demolyst I basically have to run around in random directions until I notice the sound getting louder. This makes disruption really frustrating to play (and impossible to play solo). I imagine it must be even worse for people with more severe hearing impairment.

    Can we get some non-sound based crutch for finding the Demolyst, like maybe if you pull out a Codex Scanner it'll give you a 3D radar with a pointer on your screen showing which direction the Demolyst is coming from?

    submitted by /u/StevesEvilTwin2
    [link] [comments]

    I did a little redecorating this weekend with my arsenal camera

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    SP Acolyte vs. Level 4500 charged Octavia Mallet

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Just had a really difficult mission on Sedna.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    It was a grineer death experience!

    submitted by /u/dutch-me-dooche
    [link] [comments]

    I had an out of body experience apparently.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Which color palette would let me have these types of vibrant/darker colors? apologies if i'm using the wrong flair

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    Garuda again

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:01 AM PST

    What do you guys think of Arch-melee for Necramechs?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    We can use guns, why not melees too? Like yeah sure, we can punch enemies with our Necramechs, but lets be honest, arch-melees would look way cooler and deadlier, especially for our dear swordless shield carrier mecha, Bonewidow. It's up to you DE...

    submitted by /u/Darth_Horseman
    [link] [comments]

    Venari photobombing "the war within"

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    *Kuva Ogris intensifies*

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Multishot Azima and Energized Munitions makes for a very cute gun... Oh and UFOs

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Just started playing and wanted to show off my Wukong

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment