• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    -WahFrame-

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Hunter and The Hunted

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Has anyone ever used this button?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Someone missed a spot :)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Friendly reminder: devstream today starts a fair bit earlier than usual

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Devstream starts at 10 AM ET, which is around 4 hours earlier than usual.

    Forum Announcement

    submitted by /u/el-zach
    [link] [comments]

    Skeptical new player, finished Second Dream

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PST

    What. A. Quest.

    That's about it, really, I don't think a game has had that level of impact in a mission ever. Maybe beginning of route C in Nier? I was skeptical about going all in on a live game again, but I'm a believer now.

    I'll never forget this, and I'm so grateful for that.

    submitted by /u/-iFC-Golden
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly advice to new players on survival missions.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Yesterday I was joined by two random low level players (MR 2 and 3) on Dark Sector Survival on Venus, which I wanted to do for the Nightwave standing.

    I tried to talk to them through chat and voice chat, but to no avail.

    They kept on activating the life support as soon as it dropped.

    To new players:

    Life support systems bring back 30%, so you don't need to activate it until it is below 70%, and if you keep destroying enemies at a fast pace, you don't even need to activate it, most of the time, because they drop those systems as well.

    Thank you in advance and keep enjoying the game!

    submitted by /u/Quotehommel
    [link] [comments]

    I have caught up to the story so far.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:16 PM PST

    I had finished "The Second Dream", and that quest blew my mind, no doubts about it...

    And then I played through "The Sacrifice".

    Holy fucking shit.

    I am a writer, I know tropes and clichés to earn my keep, I write convoluted text and purple prose to make grofit, but those are my only possible words.

    Holy fucking shit.

    I knew the lore, I had read up on everything that happened, I didn't get any twists, because back in 2018 (when I didn't play) I had a friend spoil the whole thing when I, foolishly, claimed I'd never play the game.

    I don't understand the hate now, at all. I saw a lot of complaining about the warframe lore, about the quests, etc. But when I saw "Chimera Prologue", "Erra" and "The Maker" and I am absolutely in awe. Since I hadn't caught up, I had not watched "The New War" trailer.

    DE, If this is what's been taking so long, then take your fucking time. If New War is HALF as good as The Sacrifice, and longer, they can consider me a player until I die. A lot of people don't care about the lore, but it's the sole reason I decided to still play.

    Godspeed, Tenno... and remember.

    Don't be afraid.

    submitted by /u/BrunFer-Author
    [link] [comments]

    Mag nd Operator ~~~~

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:27 AM PST

    I saw a post asking what frame others like but you hate, so now I’m asking: What frame do others hate but you like?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Spy Mission = Rhino in a China shop

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PST

    I don't understand some warframe players, I was playing as Ivara and started up a spy Mission on the Kuva Fortress and I was joined by a random playing as Rhino, now I am sure his warframe wouldn't have mattered but this guy proceeded to smash through the level and managed to set off all of the alarms and get us a big L by having the objectives get deleted.

    I understand that most of the warframe playerbase likes to run through missions as fast as possible but in spy missions, especially the one I ran on Kuva Fortress, needs you to slow down a little and think so that you'll have enough time to complete said mission.

    It's not like that was a new player either, he had to have played a lot in order to get the Kuva Fortress unlocked and he would have passed through many spy missions on the way so idk.

    I ran the same spy mission afterwards, as Ivara, and I completed it with no alarms in less time then it took for me and Rhino to fail the previous one with all the alarms

    submitted by /u/JayFight
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Kuva weapon turned into blueprint after I claimed it in the foundry??

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Excalibur Clarent V 2.0 is finished!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:09 PM PST

    The Definitive Warframe Iceberg

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:44 PM PST

    What's your guilty pleasure in game that people would think is a waste?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:14 PM PST

    So what's your jam to having a good time that other people would look at you and go why? Warframe can be about meta more power gaming, but what'a your off the normal trail that you enjoy?

    For me its its a 7 forma Xoris that wrecks, and taking a frame to a survival void fissure and seeing what kinda of loot I can get in an hour solo.

    Or a one hour solo arbitration run.

    submitted by /u/deep6ixed
    [link] [comments]

    Gauss Arcsec(v2) is still a little shy. he'll show himself soon enough (WIP Gauss Tennogen)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:09 AM PST

    someone help lavos broke his wrist

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Harrow fashion frame!! (Submitted by @_Jormungandr__ on twitter) I took a few liberties with certain details, but I think it came out pretty clean. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Is there a more explanation for why most of the major factions cover their eyes?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:27 PM PST

    I was thinking about it and almost all of the factions cover their eyes with their clothing the lotus, your crew members for railjack, some syndicates (new Loka, red veil etc) maroo, both teshin and varzia even Nora night only shows the bottom of her face (except in glassmaker) I'm just wondering if there's a lore reason because none of the corpus do (that I can think of) the grineer really only wear masks, all three of the open worlds don't wear anything to cover their eyes except for the quills (and I mean also Solaris but once you get max rank they don't have a mask over their heads)

    Tl:dr why do all the prominent characters cover their eyes (lotus, teshin, maroo etc)

    submitted by /u/deezbuttz680844
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like If you capture any Eidolon using Necramech it will count as both a kill and a capture

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Here’s my Puppeteer Warframe Concept, it’s hand drawn so it may be difficult to read so I may just put the abilities in the comments.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment