• Breaking News

    Warframe guys how's my steel path ember build?

    Warframe guys how's my steel path ember build?


    guys how's my steel path ember build?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:27 PM PST

    -Look at this! Look! Look at this mess!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:48 AM PST

    The New War is Apparently 30+ Hours Long

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:45 PM PST

    I'll get you next time, Ben Tennyson!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:24 PM PST

    After thinking about this, I'm convinced this soldier is infact varzia. Down to how her helmet breaks

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Nice my keybord reacts to the game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:47 PM PST

    How do i make the ugly go away?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Went on a massive fashion shopping spree today. This one was my favorite.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Helminth is broken, you cannot see if it's bored of resources nor feed sentient cores to reestablish it

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:41 AM PST

    It's impossible right now since last patch to either see if it's bored or feed sentient cores to even tho it is bored of them.

    submitted by /u/heeissenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Ivara the Construction Worker with Bob the Deconstructor.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I just realized that those black things coming out of vay hek are his horns and not his arms

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Fan concept art for Grendel Deluxe Skin-- interested in feedback!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I dunno man

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:32 PM PST

    For you, my respect; for my target, my blade

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Hey everyone! Made this inaros fanart a while back and I even recorded a speedpaint (sorta) of it! It's up on YouTube now, but be warned, the quality gives away how new I am to all of this xD https://youtu.be/bXwh1uARpjA

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Can we maybe change how the Thermia event works?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:37 PM PST

    I haven't done it since the first time it was an event and forgot how much of a boring grind it was. I wanted to fight the Exploiter Orb, since it's the easy one to solo for me, though I haven't done that in a while. Also, it drops toroids worth 2x that of Profit Taker. I decided to do the Thermia event again and forgot how bad it was. You have to find the Orb, kill it's minons, then fly around looking for a fracture around the entire map. What I don't understand is the 200 second (3:20 minutes) per fracture decision. Doing that x4 per canister is 13 minutes and 20 seconds, minus flying around looking for them, and that's only for one canister. Nevermind the enemies that are immune to Limbo's 4 and the fact that the secondary fire option is active to accidentally throw the thermia canister.

    Also, if somebody activates a bounty mission, you got to do that before doing the thermia mission. Why is that a thing? Why not just matchmake to specifically join thermia fracture teams?

    At least cut the fracture time either in half or to be 1.5 minutes, disable the ability to throw them, and joint thermia fracture teams.

    submitted by /u/Ninjhetto
    [link] [comments]

    Started a mission and I'm using the scabbard instead of the actual blade

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:46 PM PST

    When casually playing with friends I equipped War and one of my friends was: What?! You have War? Do you know the drop rate of this sword? / Well I didn't. It's makes good noises while slashing, tho.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Bug i found might be do to the tempestarii skin i have equiped

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:43 PM PST

    This is what happens when your hound and moa get left unsupervised.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment